Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 4th, 2023, 09:22 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS Special Event - Bring the VCheese #4 - Round 2 by 4/

kinghtoflight destroyed me both physically and emotionally. Also, what little hope I had in this matchup from the dice was betrayed too. Congrats!

Attack rolls: 42 out of 87 (48.28%)
Defense rolls: 54 out of 220 (24.55%)
Total dice rolled: 307

My percentages improved some at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 4th, 2023, 09:28 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
kinghtoflight destroyed me both physically and emotionally. Also, what little hope I had in this matchup from the dice was betrayed too. Congrats!

Attack rolls: 42 out of 87 (48.28%)
Defense rolls: 54 out of 220 (24.55%)
Total dice rolled: 307

My percentages improved some at the end.
GG Quozl, the dice turned a bad matchup into a horrible demonstration of what it looks like when one person has all the dice. Q9 rolled 2/27 defense dice against Quahon's 7/12 skulls. We both unlocked achievements: I got a Q9/Raelin Double kill and Quozl had the worst Q9 defense I've seen in my life. It was fun playing, I appreciated your good spirit about a very rough game. Well played!
Old April 4th, 2023, 09:33 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ha! And now I see I get to play another Quahon & spiders army! My dice are ready for you, Ryguy!

Quote:
Old April 4th, 2023, 10:21 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got the win v. SRD in the semi-mirror Quahon
Old April 4th, 2023, 11:10 PM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker

I got the win in a close game vs Boromir.

It came down to 2 10th, Raelin, and marcu vs a 2 life hydra and 1 krav. My Hydra defense decided to kick in and Marcu decided to betray Raelin. GG
Old April 5th, 2023, 09:42 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My wildwoods got the win vs Shiftrex's 10th Regiment.
Old April 5th, 2023, 10:32 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
More

Round 3 is on Thermal Shock.

The boromir96 (1-1) v. cleon (0-1) (8) armies are:

* Heracles, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx4

* Darrak Ambershard, Zelrig, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex5

cleon chooses who places first.

This matchup inadvertently went out twice due to the wrong map. Correct link is above.

Round 4 is on Fire Isles.

The knightoflight (1-0) v. earthling (1-0) armies are:
Across the Spider-Verse
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Fyorlag Spidersx5
Bed, Cath and Beyond
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx4, Fen Hydra

earthling chooses who places first.

The evantage (2-1) v. dysole (1-1) (1) armies are:
The Borne Supremacy
* Airborne Elite, Isamu, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx4
Micromachines
* Eltahale, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Deathreaversx2, Microcorp Troopersx3

dysole chooses who places first.

~Dysole, trucking us along
Old April 5th, 2023, 10:53 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Should quozl and I also have a matchup?
Old April 6th, 2023, 12:21 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Whoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Should quozl and I also have a matchup?

My bad.

Round 3 is on Thermal Shock.

The quozl (1-1) v. ryguy266 (0-1) (6) armies are:

* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx5
The Great Kate Weather Machine and the Stormriders
* Kate Crawford, Marro Warriors, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx6 (drop 1)

ryguy266 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, who appreciates the call out
Old April 6th, 2023, 04:02 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So Iwestover isn't responding. :/ What do I do?

Old April 6th, 2023, 10:54 PM

ryguy took out all my rats 1 turn before I would have brought Azazel back. Good game!

Quote:
Old April 6th, 2023, 10:57 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished a 2hr marathon game with quozl. Azazel went down only taking two spiders and a Marro Warrior with him in the opening, and then two rounds of development let me get Raelin and the spiders into really nice positions. Quozl rushed in Raelin trying to make the most of falling behind on development, and I managed to kill her in one turn. Then it was just trading Queglix gun shots and lightning breaths, which saw Q9 and a revived Azazel go down in exchange for 5 wounds on Quahon. Then I chased rats around the board for about six rounds, and quozl never got another Azazel revive. Gg!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events