Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 1st, 2009, 03:09 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Game Night Ideas!

Snacks are of the upmost importantance on Game Night. Might I suggest my Chocolate Peanut Butter Hex-Mix (aka Dünd Food) Recipe. Mmmm. To quote the official Hasbro website, "Hunger is a distraction that no General can afford."
Old January 2nd, 2009, 01:38 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Game Night Ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Snacks are of the upmost importantance on Game Night. Might I suggest my Chocolate Peanut Butter Hex-Mix (aka Dünd Food) Recipe. Mmmm. To quote the official Hasbro website, "Hunger is a distraction that no General can afford."
I prefer not to have snacks, that way, if I lose I can say I was too hungry to concentrate.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion