Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old October 27th, 2022, 12:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Not gonna namedrop here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What's really fun is hearing stories from back in the day from folks who say they've been bullied via rep by admins. Good stuff there. Not going to name any sources, though, as that's their story to tell (or not).
Not my story, but I recall a (probably young) user who would have every post +repped or -repped by an admin until they developed better posting habits for the site. This was a long time ago, though I still wouldn't see it as cyber-bullying. Probably more of a probationary thing, or something.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online