Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 28th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Please make your nominat

I can't decide between, Iron Spider or Sin. Any help from the crowd, I was planning on submitting my Crossbones design, but I have to talk to SirG first and he's not in town
Old June 28th, 2012, 03:02 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Iron Spider please Smithy.

EDIT: Tickle, I would much rather see a power from Lyssa affecting Insurgents over Yellow Lanterns since the Sinestro Corps Soldiers don't have that title.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 28th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post

EDIT: Tickle, I would much rather see a power from Lyssa affecting Insurgents over Yellow Lanterns since the Sinestro Corps Soldiers don't have that title.
That would leave Arkillo out of that then FYI
Old June 28th, 2012, 03:10 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, I nominate Iron spider
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:32 PM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

I nominate Iron Man Thorbuster.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:34 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post

That would leave Arkillo out of that then FYI
Very true. Personally I would like powers on Lyssa to affect both Insurgents and Yellow Lanterns so that the whole crowd is happy, since Scarecrow might not end up being an Insurgent after all. Nonetheless, Scarecrow likely is winning this round of voting anyways.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 28th, 2012, 06:07 PM

Love the thorbuster design.

Are we allowed to vote for our own design?
Old June 28th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yes Smithy.

Also, I nominate Famine
Old June 28th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Love the thorbuster design.

Are we allowed to vote for our own design?
Yes, you may nominate and vote for yourself.

ThorBuster: Life 6 + Defense 8 + Magical Defense= World's toughest nut to crack

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 28th, 2012, 06:19 PM

Ya, and rated at 270 points, more like 470
Old June 28th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That Thorbuster looks fun. I won't nominate anyone since my favorites were nominated already but it looks to be a tough choice yet again for voting!
Old June 28th, 2012, 07:12 PM

This is such a good round, I can't decide who to vote for, I like all of them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy