Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old November 10th, 2013, 11:48 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 4 Posted

Deadline is Sunday as usual, we will roll out pairings tomorrow for what is essentially the second round of the playoffs.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 11th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So as there is less people I guess only 8 players will go to the playoffs?
8 players are 3-1 or 4-0 so...

Old November 11th, 2013, 12:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
So as there is less people I guess only 8 players will go to the playoffs?
8 players are 3-1 or 4-0 so...
Yes, it's pretty straightforward this season - straight to quarters.
Old November 11th, 2013, 02:04 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

Can't wait to see who I am matched up with!!! Hurry guys hurry!!!

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old November 11th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Arrow Grut forfeited to Wanderer999, so we went ahead and set the matchups.

The Quarterfinals are Capture the Flag on Sidewinder. Here are the matchups and armies.

The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. C$$ (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x3, Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Sir Orrick
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Arashara Goshiri, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Knights of Weston x2, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Finn the Viking Champion, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Kira Jax
* Dreadgul Raiders x3, Jotun, Guilty McCreech
vegietarian18 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, C$$ decides who places their (entire) army first.

The kevindola (4-0) v. greygnarl (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Nicholas Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x5, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marro Warriors, Kursus
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron x3, Krav Maga Agents, Kira Jax
* Augamo, Quasatch Hunters x3
* Zettian Infantry x3, Deathcommander Mark 3, Isamu, Kaemon Awa
greygnarl will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, kevindola decides who places their (entire) army first.

The Wanderer999 (3-1) v. Thelegendaryirishsword (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Cathar Spearmen x3, Zelrig, Siiv
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x3, Hoplitron
* Migol Ironwill, Heirloom, Theracus, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Warden 816, Marro Warriors, Tomb Skeletons x3
Thelegendaryirishsword will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Wanderer999 decides who places their (entire) army first.

The Foudzing (3-1) v. infectedsloth (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Skeletons of Annellintia x3, Nicholas Esenwein
* Kozuke Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Tomoe Gozen, Tagawa Samurai
* Death Chasers of Thesk x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Kursus, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
* Count Raymond, Cathar Spearmen x3, Van Nessing, Guilty McCreech
infectedsloth will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Foudzing decides who places their (entire) army first.

Old November 11th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

0-5 in pick order hurray.

About the glyphs I guess there is a mistake the OP says Ulvania and on the !map there is a "V" (for Valda I guess).
So Valda or Ulvania?

Last edited by Foudzing; November 11th, 2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old November 11th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
0-5 in pick order hurray.

About the glyphs I guess there is a mistake the OP says Ulvania and on the !map there is a "V" (for Valda I guess).
So Valda or Ulvania?
It should be Ulanvia as the OP says, thanks. I fixed the maps.

Old November 11th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

C$$ and I are getting our game in early. Tonight at 7:30pm Central, I have his Dreadguls and he has my Knights.
Old November 11th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Game over. It was a Guilty pleasure for sure. The Knights were just too slow and my dice were too hot; I rolled 2/3 after 2/3 with him, constantly evading engagement and using maximum range to rain death on the Knights. I slowly rolled towards the flag, as he did the same towards mine, but my flag push was much faster and he had to turn around to make an attempt to defend his. GG C$$, this was a very tough matchup to win but you played well.
Old November 11th, 2013, 10:04 PM

C$$ knows what's in an order marker C$$ knows what's in an order marker

Guilty was a wrecking ball in this match. Jotun didn't even have to move from the landing zone.

Here's the video if you want to watch:
Season 10 Round 4: Vegietarian18 vs. C$$

Vegie's dice were hot (especially Berserker Charge). I made some strategic errors too. Most notably, I was too cautious with Alistair (me, playing too timid, who would figure?!?). I thought I'd need him to duke it out with Jotun, but probably would have been better used to chase down (or at least threaten) Guilty.

Anyway, good game Vegie. Best of luck the rest of the way. Had a lot of fun this season and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

C$$
Old November 13th, 2013, 11:41 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys. I'm gong to have to drop from the tourney. Sorry.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 13th, 2013, 12:24 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Marrowick, the tourny is now in the playoffs. Thanks for letting us know, but there is nothing to drop from at this point.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events