Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 10th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

I'm planning to host one in Pittsburgh, but I don't want to steal people away from the Columbus event either. They're only about 3 hours away from each other...

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old September 10th, 2012, 04:28 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post
I'm planning to host one in Pittsburgh, but I don't want to steal people away from the Columbus event either. They're only about 3 hours away from each other...
For those of you interested in the Pittsburgh tourney, here is the link:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=43968[/URL]
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:55 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Did anyone get an update on the venue?
Old September 11th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post
For those of you interested in the Pittsburgh tourney, here is the link:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=43968
Link fixed.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old September 12th, 2012, 02:46 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Any details yet?
Old September 12th, 2012, 05:25 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Not really an update...

1. I'm waiting on hearing from ManTrainChooChoo about the Columbus Crew, but the longer it takes I figure the less likely they're planning anything.

2. Wookie has made contact with the venue we used last year, and is trying to work out details with them...there seems to be a lag between communications with them.

If we can get something solid on the venue, we can go ahead and set up a thread with or without the Columbus Crew.

That's all I know at this point!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old September 12th, 2012, 09:38 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Still communicating with the Venue. I have been taking it slow, in hopes that anyone in Columbus wanted to manage this part instead. Give me a little more time.

Everything else should fall into place.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old September 13th, 2012, 07:27 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

It looks like things are starting to come together... look for a new thread with details in the next few days (hopefully).

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
Old September 16th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Would anyone be driving through Grove City on their way to this event? Iam at college here at Grove CIty and would still love to get in some HS. Expecially on NHSD. I normally run one in NJ on NHSD but sadly I cant this year since Iam away and dont have my collection with me.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old September 16th, 2012, 08:16 PM

NHSD 2012 thread is now up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day