Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 24th, 2010, 04:51 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Releasing Unreleased Promo/Units

I already printed and adjusted the paint on two of my custom units in order to create my own Samuel Brown figures, and then I printed the card.

Are there many other people like me that would be very interested in actually recreating the figures (since all figures are now out of print)--if WOTC continued gives the green light for releasing, any other, unreleased figures?

p.s. My extra Samuel Brown is already going to a friend.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; November 24th, 2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old November 24th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Releasing Unreleased Promo/Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
Are there many other people like me that would be very interested in recreating their own figures--if WOTC continued gives the green light for releasing, any other, unreleased figures?
I'm sure everyone here would love it if WotC would do so.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 24th, 2010, 05:03 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I sure would like more units!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 24th, 2010, 06:01 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker

Wow, those look great! Would anyone who knows how to paint and print good cards be willing to make one of these guys for me? I'd pay of course!

I think it's cool that they released this guy's card, but am bummed that it's not a painted figure. Most of the reason I left Heroscape and came to WH40K was because things were already put together and painted, I have no skill in that! But I wouldn't be opposed to WotC releasing a couple other ones, though it would just feel mean; like they're actually making new units just not selling them like we all hope they would.
Old November 24th, 2010, 06:03 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Are there many other people like me that would be very interested in recreating their own figures--if WOTC continued gives the green light for releasing, any other, unreleased figures?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 24th, 2010, 06:06 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
I know I would!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old November 24th, 2010, 06:50 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone here want to sell a single 4th or 10th figure? I'd like to repaint one for the new Sam Brown card.

I only have 1 squad of 4th and 2x of 10th, so I don't want to break up a unit.

But if someone had bunches, they could "part out" a squad for repainting as Sam Brown. Personally I don't really care if the figure matches the card. I'd just like to get a "new" classic HS unit into action!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old November 24th, 2010, 07:17 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Hmmm...my wife likes to play around with mold and casting...hmmm...oh, honey...

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old November 24th, 2010, 08:50 PM

demon_llama has disabled reputation

...um ...are hat's now Hit Zones? I was thinking that that was updated like cloaks, capes and vests.

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:23 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

So not to break up my squads, I plan on painting a figure, but if I need to use all my squads...I'll use Sam as a squad member instead of as Sam. Since he works best with 4th Mass, I'll probably paint a 10th Foot...just so I do not limit my access to my 4th Mass.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I have already done a few 10th as 4th heroes They look really good, and are easier to identify since the sculpts are so different.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old November 25th, 2010, 04:10 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's new classic scape! I never expected to see this. Very cool! Time to break out the paints.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News