Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 25th, 2006, 01:24 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Black Friday HS Surprise

I was out bright and early for my holiday shopping and stopped by my local WM around 5AM where they had all the usual HS stuff loaded on the shelves. 10+ Master sets, 5+ Orms, 5+ RTFF, lots of wave 5 expansions, etc. People are everywhere and no one is even looking at the HS stuff. I know that it isn't on sale like Candyland, but it is the best game ever! Do I need to stop some of the patrons looking through the other board games and say..."You should get HS for your kids, it is a great game!"

I roll my eyes and think....where will they be able to put wave 6 if they even get it? Why doesn't anyone buy this HS stuff?

Fast forward 12 hours and I am back at WM getting diapers for my new born. I head over to the board games first, because that is what HS addicts do. To my surprise they are wiped out! I can't believe it. They sold every MS and at least half of all the remaining expansions. Finally I am able to crack a smile knowing that there will be brand new HS'ers playing this great game for the first time this Christmas!

Hopefully sometime after Christmas all these new HS'ers will make their way here, and while I might be annoyed by their "I'm new here thread", I will be thankful that the community has grown a little more.
Old November 25th, 2006, 01:35 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!

I sort of wish my community would do that, but then again, it's already hard enough to find stuff as it is. More people means less stuff.....
Old November 25th, 2006, 01:45 AM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
sweet, new victims for my marro hourde j/k
Old November 25th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That's a cool story Lonewolf!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 25th, 2006, 11:55 AM

Jotun has disabled reputation
The WM near me had three MS sets with Elite Onyx Vipers on the shelf next to Candyland. They must have known those have been sitting there for a while and want to get rid of them first. I would have bought them myself (only $35) but I've already bought 5 EOV sets and at the time I was buying 4 sets of Kilts and Commandos for some friends that just got hooked on HS but missed that wave.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales