Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 8th, 2007, 10:30 AM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
Black Friday - Target SoTM Master set $25

Saw on FW, SD, and a few BF sites.

It's on Page 11 if you look at the ad scans at bfads.net

Other than that no Heroscape love at Kmart or Sears so far.

Still to hear from Walmart and TRU for BF though....
Old November 8th, 2007, 11:26 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Guess I still don't know all the abbreviations.

FW? SD? BF?
Old November 8th, 2007, 11:43 AM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
Sorry

FW - Fatwallet.com (deal site)
SD - Slickdeals.net (deal site)
BF - Black Friday
TRU - Toys R Us
SoTM - Swarm of the Marro
Old November 8th, 2007, 11:47 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAngel
Sorry

FW - Fatwallet.com (deal site)
SD - Slickdeals.net (deal site)
BF - Black Friday
TRU - Toys R Us
SoTM - Swarm of the Marro
Thanks, I knew that bottom two on your list, just not those first couple. I'll have to check out those sites.
Old November 8th, 2007, 11:49 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Darn. I was just rushing over here to report this.

Late again.
Old November 8th, 2007, 01:07 PM

bfscans.net does not exist, at least my browser couldn't find it.

I did however find bfads.net that had the Target add you mentioned. I can't look at it at the moment becasue I'm at work, but I'll check it out tonight. Thanks again. for the tip.
Old November 8th, 2007, 01:10 PM

It is bfads, again sorry.

I just figuered I'd spell out all the abbreviations. It wasn't until recently that I figured out what everyone here meant by ROTV and SOTM... lol.
Old November 8th, 2007, 01:21 PM

Hopefully the sale will apply to RotV as well, though I'm seeing fewer and fewer in stores as SotM takes precedence. I want/need more Master Sets for the terrain and RotV has more.

Assuming they have enough I'm planning on a 10-set splurge...though we'll see if that actuall happens, somehow I have to get it thru the recent Embargo enforced on our check book... aka, my wife...
Old November 8th, 2007, 01:26 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
On the next page in the Target scans they are showing Marvelscape with some other games for $20.
Old November 8th, 2007, 01:32 PM

Wow, sorry missed the marvelscape listing.

Although right now it's only $25 at target... no mad rush needed.
Old November 8th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I don't care how cheap SotM will be, Black Friday sucks, I will be staying home. No thanks.
Old November 8th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
I disagree, it's kinda fun if you're in the mood for shopping and like being out and about. As long as you're not trying to complete your entire Christmas list all at once, it's not too bad. Granted, that's based on the way things are in my area. Someone else's location may make Black Friday a real pain (bad parking lot traffic or rude shoppers, etc...).

My experience has been kinda fun with it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales