Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old January 28th, 2023, 11:18 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Gen Con 2023 Roll Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
start a 2023, cause hendal will be at GC this year

OK here you go

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 29th, 2023, 01:05 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gen Con 2023 Roll Call

1. Hahnarama

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 20th, 2023, 03:52 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

1. Hahnarama
2. elvenwizard9

I’ll actually be running playtests of my game-in-development there this year. Coalition: Councils of the Republic! A social negotiation game for 6-20 players about intrigue and shifting alliances in a medieval city-state. If anyone is interested, we have plenty of tickets left!

https://www.gencon.com/events?search...ils&c=indy2023

It feels a bit magical seeing over 100 signups for my events. I definitely wouldn’t be here without heroscapers - HS started my fascination with tabletop games as a child. It’s also what put GenCon on my radar. I used to dream about going to play HS there (and I finally did in 2018/2019). I’m hoping the Renegade Games reboot brings some ‘Scape presence back to GenCon.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 08:21 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

1. Hahnarama
2. elvenwizard9
3. The Orange Mailman

Getting down there on Monday. Precon gaming Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Then GMing for F.I.T.S. pretty much the whole con. Maybe a couple of other things.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 2nd, 2023, 08:45 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

1. Hahnarama
2. elvenwizard9
3. The Orange Mailman
4. damja

Kind of last minute decision to go. Have my middle with me (11 yo) Just going to hang out for some gaming and make some memories.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 4th, 2023, 07:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

1. Hahnarama
2. elvenwizard9
3. The Orange Mailman
4. damja
5. phrost
6. Tornado
7. Eslo Rudkey

Michigan representing.
We are running a game today for the first time in many years.
Played a couple RPGs Thursday.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con