Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 9th, 2007, 11:51 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
My Heroscape Adventure Game!

I have come up with my own version of a Heroscape adventure game! I like it because it can be played by 1-person too! I don't think it's been said before.

So pretty much you have a scenario and you just fight against monsters and such. It's an adventure because once you get past 1 place you move on to the next and I will show you how, later... Example 1:

Sgt. Drake Alexander and his Airborne Elites have been dispatched to take control of the bridge to Elswin. He is currently hiding behind a ruin with his men. He can see in the distance 3 Dumetef Guards guarding(who would have thought?) the bridge. With them are 6 wolves who seem to be scouting.

So the map would be a river with an elavated bridge over it and ruins on one side. Not very specific, but that's okay.

Then you'd put your hero(Drake) and his men(Elites) behind the ruins with the Dumetefs and Wolves relatively close to the bridge.

Drake lays out a plan of action to take out the small squadron. Once they have done that he must wait for the reinforcements to take over, so he has 'til then to kill the beasties.

You can say that's about 3 or 4 rounds. So you use Drake and the Elites and try to wipe out all the guards. Order markers are not reccommended if it's just you but can be used. If you fail, then come up with something else, like Kelda came as a reinforcement and healed the guys or something. If you succeed:

"We've succeeded," said Drake. They wait for the reinforcements to come, 4th Massachusetts. "Okay," starts Drake. "You boys stay here while we move on." They walk to the end of the map.

So you move Drake and the Elites to the end of the map. Then you may build another map that's a continuation of the before map, you may not have to depending on how many pieces you have but I don't have much so I do that.

Then you make another scenario and so on until you want to stop or really lose. Next scenario might have Krug patrolling the area or something.

For more than 1 player, they can use different guys. Like you use Drake, they use Carr and you have to beat Krug, Mimring and an Orc army. Or they can play the bad guys.

You can also play as having a retreat. When your in heat run off the map and that's a retreat, live to fight another day... Good idea? Bad idea? Comments/Questions?

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old December 28th, 2007, 10:37 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
I think this idea has some potential. Try to freshen it out a little bit. I'll comment with my own ideas later when I have some time to think about it.

I'm actually surprised this idea got buried.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old December 29th, 2007, 01:08 AM

Syvarris the Ruler has disabled reputation
So it's technically a campaign? Right?

Good traders:

Utgarsrage
Old December 30th, 2007, 04:52 PM

whipmaster is surprisingly tart
lol i play kinda like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
YOU don't seem very good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions