Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Notices

Old September 15th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Selling my Yu-Gi-Oh Collection

I have decided to sell my large Yu-Gi-Oh collection. I will also accept stuff on my want list instead of money.

Wants:
4x Sacred Band $20 each
4x Aubrien Archers $20 each
4x C3V Skeletons of Annilintia $15 each
4x C3V Marro Gnids $15 each
3x Gladiatrons $20 each
2x Axegrinders of Burning Forge $20 each
2x MacDirk Warriors $20 each
1x Marro Dividers $20
1x C3V Vulcanmech Incendiborgs $20

Collection: $150 ($100 + $50 Shipping)
Original LOB Exodia head and left leg and complete DB1 Exodia set.
All 3 original Gameboy edition god cards and randoms.
Randoms:

Secret Rares:
3x Starlight Road
2x Exodia head
2x Raviel
Uria
Hamon

Utra Rares:
2x Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu- Black writing on card picture on both and on the text of one.
Uria
The Wicked Eraser, Dreadroot, and Avatar

Super Rare:
The Wicked Eraser

Rares:
2x Road Synchron
Turbo Synchron

Commons:
3x Junk Synchron
Right arm, left arm, and right leg of exodia DB1
3 Token cards

Synchros:
Secret Rares:
3x Flamvell Uruquizas
Goyo Guardian
Stardust Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend

Ultimate Rares:
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Infernity Doom Dragon
Turbo Warrior

Ultra Rares:
2x Junk Warrior
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Black Rose Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend

Super Rares:
2x Tempest Magician
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
Sea Dragon Lord Grishilnodon

Rares:
3x Road Warrior
3x Psychic Lifetrancer
Iron Chain Dragon

Common:
Junk Warrior

Fusions:
Secret Rares:
4x Thousand-Eyes Restrict
2x Elemental Hero Grand Neos
Thousand Dragon
B. Skull Dragon

Ultimate Rare:
Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem

Ultra Rares:
2x Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
XYZ-Dragon Cannon
XY-Dragon Cannon
B. Skull Dragon
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman

Super Rares:
2x Cyber End Dragon
2x Gladiator Beast Heraklinos
2x Dark Flare Knight
YZ-Tank Dragon
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
Cyber Twin Dragon
Cyberdark Dragon
The Last Warrior from Another Planet
Ryu Senshi
Dark Balter the Terrible

Rares:
4x VW-Tiger Catapult
3x Elemental Hero Thunder Giant
2x XYZ-Dragon Cannon
2x XZ-Tank Cannon2x Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster
2x Master of Oz
2x Dark Blade the Dragon Knight
2x Fusionist
Reaper on Nightmare
Ryu Senshi
Arcana Knight Joker
Flower Wolf
Ojama King
Dark Balter the Terrible
Metal Dragon
Karbonala Warrior
Chimeratech Overdragon
Charubin the Fire Knight
Dragoness the Wicked Knight
Flame Ghost

Commons:
12x Mokey Mokey King
9x Ojama King
6x Steam Gyroid
6x Cyber Saurus
6x Deepsea Shark
5x Thousand Dragon
5x Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman
5x Sanwitch
4x VW-Winged Catapult
4x Elemental Hero Mariner
4x Ambulance Rescueroid
4x Kaminari Attack
4x Musician King
4x Punished Eagle
3x St. Joan
3x Giltia the D. Knight
3x Rabid Horseman
3x Roaring Ocean Snake
2x Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin
2x Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon
2x Labyrinth Tank
2x Flame Swordsman
2x Super Roboyarou and Robolady
D.3.S. Frog
Bickuribox
Superalloy Beast Raptinus
Empress Judge
Humanoid Worm Drake
Skull Knight

Rituals:
Secret Rares:
4x Relinquished

Ultimate Rare:
Elemental Mistress Doriado

Ultra rares:
2x Relinquished
Black Luster Soldier

Super Rares:
2x Ruin, Queen of Oblivion
Relinquished
Paladin of White Dragon
Dark Master-Zorc
The Masked Beast

Rares:
2x Elemental Mistress Doriado
Legendary Flame Lord

Commons:
4x Performance of Sword
2x Paladin of White Dragon
2x Hungry Burger
2x Lycanthropy

Packs:
3x Exclusive Pack

Thousands of common monsters, spells, and traps! Including stuff such as Mirror Force, Torrential Tributes, and more great staples!
All 34 of my old tins, most in great shape and lots of oldies. Ask for specifics.

Hundreds of great rares, including Crush Card Virus! Comes with monsters, spells, and traps.

Last edited by OEAO; December 6th, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old September 15th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Selling my Yu-Gi-Oh Collection

Deleted.

Last edited by OEAO; December 6th, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 11:29 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your prices are very high, especially for a Heroscape forum. As a competitive YuGiOh player, there's nothing here that would make me want to pay $50-$150 for this stuff. You have to look at playability as well as the actual monetary value. Nothing here is really valuable, or used in competitive play, or even very rare or hard to get. Price them however you want, obviously it's your stuff, but I doubt you'll get many offers.

Old September 23rd, 2012, 03:59 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Your prices are very high, especially for a Heroscape forum. As a competitive YuGiOh player, there's nothing here that would make me want to pay $50-$150 for this stuff. You have to look at playability as well as the actual monetary value. Nothing here is really valuable, or used in competitive play, or even very rare or hard to get. Price them however you want, obviously it's your stuff, but I doubt you'll get many offers.
Sorry, back in the day the stuff I have was amazing. I haven't played in years and I don't know values. I have about 10,000 cards in all probably. That's the good thing about scape, the new doesn't overpower the old. In YuGiOh, the old is unplayable pretty much.

I am also open for offers.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 08:28 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Sorry, back in the day the stuff I have was amazing. I haven't played in years and I don't know values. I have about 10,000 cards in all probably. That's the good thing about scape, the new doesn't overpower the old. In YuGiOh, the old is unplayable pretty much.

I am also open for offers.
It's not so much that it's unplayable. It's more so that cards get reprinted so often that there's just so many copies available. I'll get back to you on that. I am interested in lot 5, but I'll need to see how much money I have to spend, and I my offer would be much, much lower than what you have posted I figured you'd want to wait and see who else may be interested.

Old September 24th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

There is no lot 5 anymore, it is down to 4 lots. The overall price dropped 50%.
Old October 1st, 2012, 04:22 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

This goes on ebay once October is over.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 09:39 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Last chance! It will go on eBay once I get a chance.
Old December 6th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Ok, down to $150 ($100 + $50 shipping). I just want to get rid of this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games