Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Cartographers
C3G2.0 Cartographers This is the forum where we Discuss, Create, and Display all our Maps.

Old September 8th, 2023, 06:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Your Friendly Neighborhood Map - Public Playtesting

A different food item in each house sounds good to me.
Old September 8th, 2023, 08:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We (project-wide) could really use some resources that were worth grabbing

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2023, 09:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd prefer using the low key food tokens, rather than putting something that is so good that you'll lose if you don't go after it.
Old September 8th, 2023, 10:12 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The problem with food tokens is that they aren't a big pull. I'm not risking going after them in the majority of situations.
Old September 8th, 2023, 11:11 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also that feels like it's already been done in Ninja Turtle Dojo

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 9th, 2023, 09:23 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It’s a large map and I agree those are the less attractive parts but this two houses are pass throughs to get to the back path.

Something minor is all I’d suggest. Since it’s closer to one stat some I don’t want the luck of the draw and one team get a better item.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 9th, 2023, 09:55 AM

As long as it's the same thing in both places the power level of the effect shouldn't unbalance things. That said, LP suggested some Coffee Items on Discord and I like the theme of that. I think the Coffee Espresso Shot is the most worth going into the house for.

Old September 9th, 2023, 10:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Could put two in each house. Then you have an option.
Old September 17th, 2023, 10:51 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST MAP: YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Team Test
Map: YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD
Units: Psylocke (240), Shredder (250), Foot Clan Elite (150), Raphael (200), Donatello (160) (1000) vs Baron Heinrich Zemo (180), Radioactive Man (160), Enchantress (320), Executioner (340) (1000)
Unit Summary: Solid victory for Psylocke’s ninja team. Shredder paired really well with her in getting off lots of Silent Strikes. Avoiding the damage die on her knife to shut off defensive abilities wasn’t really worth it here. Lock Down the Pain was a very useful generalist ability that got a lot of use here.
Map Summary: The Foot having a lot of map control and wanting initiative a lot made the satellite dish relevant. MoE wanted to counter but just didn’t want to devote the resources. Raph went through one of the houses, but most of the action was on the roads and the center of the map with some on the hills. Multiple cars were thrown. Fun map.
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [4] wounds on [Enchantress [1], Executioner [1], Radioactive Man [2]]
  • UNCANNY X-FORCE: Used [0] times to move (not usable in this build)
  • SILENT STRIKE: Rolled [8] damage dice for [3] wounds on [Zemo [2], Executioner [1]]
  • PSYCHIC DAGGER: Avoided inflicting [1] wounds in order to turn off abilities [1] times, was [X]
  • LOCK THE PAIN: Ignored [4] wounds on [Donatello [2], Shredder [1], Raphael [1]]
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): 4 Foot Clan Elite, Psylocke with 3/5 Life, and Raphael with 1/5 Life win.
Unit Summary: The X-Force just have a ton of efficiency here with typically being able to roll a damage die with Psylocke, roll for auto wounds with Archangel, attack with Psylocke’s attack of 5 (or 6 from height with range), and attack with X-23’s defense reduction and contingency wound abilities. Then on defense they can ignore a wound a round with Lock the Pain and each enemy activation Archangel is swooping over and auto wounding. And X-23 has healing, so she’s no easy target either. I’d say the combination of the three with Prof X running the show from far away is running a bit hot right now and that Psylocke plays a role in that.
Map Summary:
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [1] wounds on [Raphael [1]]
  • UNCANNY X-FORCE: Used [0] times.
  • SILENT STRIKE: Rolled [7] damage dice for [4] wounds on [Splinter [1], Raphael [2], Michelangelo [1]]
  • PSYCHIC DAGGER: Avoided inflicting [0] wounds in order to turn off abilities [0] times, was [not something that ever made sense to do]
  • LOCK THE PAIN: Ignored [3] wounds on [Archangel [1], Psylocke [2]]
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Jubilee with Full Life, X-23 with Full Life, Archangel with Full Life, Professor X with 3 of 4 Life, and Psylocke with 1 of 5 Life win..
UNIT SUMMARY: Psylocke probably gives you a bit too much offensive efficiency combined with staying power for her point level. I’d go up to around 260-270 or tweak something down (like Life -1 or Attack -1 or not let her use Lock the Pain for herself).

MAP SUMMARY: I like how the map plays. Action was 90% focused on the road and asphalt areas and nearby hills in these games, but I still used a lot of the map and in both games the Satellite Dishes influenced some of my figure movement and pulled me to those corners. I only passed through one house one time that I recall, but they made nice obstructions if nothing else.

Old September 17th, 2023, 11:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Interesting that you used the skyscraper window rules on the houses. I've always just shot through those when I can draw LOS through them.
Old September 18th, 2023, 06:49 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the test.
Old September 18th, 2023, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Interesting that you used the skyscraper window rules on the houses. I've always just shot through those when I can draw LOS through them.
I defaulted to those (for rules consistency) but it never actually came up

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Cartographers