Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old September 13th, 2022, 11:46 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ScapeCon III: August 9-13, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Put us on the "Going" list, please.

GaryLASQ
GLASpencerQ
Sign-ups open at noon- 14 minutes from now.
Old September 13th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'd come back in 16 minutes and post that again...
Oops. Forgot about the Noon thing. Thanks.
Old September 13th, 2022, 12:00 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Hey, I hope I make the cut, for ScapeCon 3

Tom ( Hendal) Boylan
Steved Boylan
Mike FLak

there are 3 of us,

thanks

Hendal

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Put me on the list for 2

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Please sign me up a +1 (non-family member).

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Put us on the "Going" list, please.

GaryLASQ
GLASpencerQ

Sorry about that premature post earlier
The "Waiting" list is fine, also.
Old September 13th, 2022, 12:01 PM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart

Sign me up please ��
Old September 13th, 2022, 01:00 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, we reached the sign-up limit at 12:01pm ET. That's crazy!
Old September 13th, 2022, 01:41 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Please continue to sign up if you are interested in going. It is very likely that not everyone who is signed up will go. Payments are not due until February and people's circumstances change.
Old September 13th, 2022, 03:58 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Wow, we reached the sign-up limit at 12:01pm ET. That's crazy!
I mean, Heroscape is alive once again, I’m not surprised.

@OEAO out of curiosity…would you allow special permission for attendance of AH staff, even if we’re already capped (which we are)? I would hope so, considering it’s pretty likely they’d wanna come to support the “new” competitive event with their presence, if not with prizes and/or exclusive announcements (though maybe they’ll continue to push for GenCon to be the only place for that? Idk…you might wanna reach out to them and ask).

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 13th, 2022, 04:17 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

It's a little bittersweet seeing the all the enthusiasm for Scapecon but the player cap already filled within one minute of public signup opening. I'm super excited to see everyone again next year. Hope there are many more the following year. People who are interested should definitely sign up for wait list spots.
Old September 13th, 2022, 05:04 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I can't believe it filled up already! If you are on the fence, put yourself on the waiting list. Things come up, and some people on the going list may not be able to come.

I'm not willing to make a broad exception for Avalon Hill as a whole, but if Craig wants to come, of course he can come. I have no information at this time about anything that's happening re: prize support, GenCon HeroScape, etc.

ScapeCon is a fan-run convention, and it'll continue to be a fan-run convention in the future. It's really a culmination of all the gaming experiences I've had over the past decade (numerous conventions, countless tournaments, hundreds of games), and I'm so happy it's as successful as it is. ScapeCon III is going to be the best one yet- and we're just getting started. I know it's not cheap, but my goal is to provide not just the best HeroScape experience, but the best convention experience in all of gaming.

Other News:

If you have an idea for a non-tournament event that you're willing to run, please PM me sooner rather than later. I can only do so much. Events will largely be finalized by February or March, and I need a heads up soon if there's something else cool you want to see (whatever it is). I reserve the right to tweak or veto it as necessary, but really, I'm willing to try to work with you to make your idea a reality, so long as there will be players interested.

We're still accepting donations for the prize table- if you have anything you want to donate, please PM me (no rush on this). We're obviously providing quite a bit from the ScapeCon funds, but we're always willing to put anything else you want to put on the prize table.

I know I have thank you packages to send out to some people from last year. I apologize for the delay, and I'll try to get those out by the end of the month.

Life is really crazy right now, and it's only going to get crazier for me through December (and then again through next summer). I'll try to keep everyone updated with anything new. For now, make sure to check out the ScapeCon III Marvel Map Contest that MegaSilver is running in the Contests subforum.

Last edited by OEAO; September 13th, 2022 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Now, whether I succeed at that goal is of course debatable…

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon