Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:31 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Exclamation NEWS!!! WOTC Comes Through To Support NHSD!!!

You can thank Paul for this one

Event Organizers Please Pm Me Your Shipping Addresses And Attendance!! Be As Fast As Possible!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Last edited by Grungebob; August 28th, 2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:35 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: NEWS!!! WOTC Comes Through To Support NHSD!!!

Thanks Paul!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:37 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

That is a good news, GB! Thanks again for all of your team's hard work!!!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:37 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Good news! Thanks Paul and everyone else behind the curtains.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:44 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

You can now OFFICIALLY kick Hahn in the 'unit' for all the vitriole toward WotC and Paul personally!

And I would like to point out that some of US faithful had said all along that the naysayers were speaking out of fear rather than rational thought.

Thanks to Paul and Grungbob for being oh-so-good to us all in the community.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:49 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, it is not a huge amount of product but I think we all will be pleased.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:51 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflytnt View Post
You can now OFFICIALLY kick Hahn in the 'unit' for all the vitriole toward WotC and Paul personally!

And I would like to point out that some of US faithful had said all along that the naysayers were speaking out of fear rather than rational thought.

Thanks to Paul and Grungbob for being oh-so-good to us all in the community.
oh little man wait until I mop the floor with you in a few weeks!

Who is to say that my windmill jousting was not responsible for this turn of events?

Fear? No. Being in the know? Yes.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:52 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Also on a side note here.. Remember that Heroscapers is picking up the tab on shipping. This is just one of the many ways we use the site donations. The shipping on these packages is going to be costly, we just want you to know that all of you site supporters should be given credit as well. This is truly a community effort.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:56 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Awesome news--thanks to all that helped make this happen! Also, I'm glad to see site supporter funds helping with something like this. A good idea, imho (and, no, I won't even be able to go to NHSD--a conference came up that I need to be at--I'm just glad to be part of helping the community grow, which NHSD does).
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:57 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Paul (and GB for the work). PM on the way.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old September 23rd, 2008, 11:15 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright Heroscapers, Grungebob and Paul!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old September 23rd, 2008, 11:19 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

sweeet!

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day