Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 8th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

I have thoughts/tentative plans for three different ones. Priscilla, Barbara, and Deborah, I believe are their names.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 8th, 2016, 12:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I have thoughts/tentative plans for three different ones. Priscilla, Barbara, and Deborah, I believe are their names.
You've shared two of them in your thread...might as well share the other.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 8th, 2016, 12:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

She's a lot more tentative than the other two.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 8th, 2016, 02:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
She's a lot more tentative than the other two.
obviously

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 9th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The Book of Judge Fire

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 12th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Book of Vermin

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old March 5th, 2016, 01:22 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Everyone should check out the C3G Lottery.

A monthly prize could be yours!
Old March 10th, 2016, 11:57 AM

C3G Design Process Checklists - figured I'd make these available to all LDs. They're not required, but I've found them very useful and plan to work through them in each of my LDs. I think they're something that, if we use them consistently, can prevent a lot of need for post-release adjustments.

Old March 11th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Everyone should check out the C3G Lottery.

A monthly prize could be yours!
Quote:
C3G Design Process Checklists - figured I'd make these available to all LDs. They're not required, but I've found them very useful and plan to work through them in each of my LDs. I think they're something that, if we use them consistently, can prevent a lot of need for post-release adjustments.
Both added to SP.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 08:18 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

I wasn’t sure which thread to ask this in so this one looked right. I was considering trying out some of the custom stuff, but it’s a bit overwhelming when trying to narrow it down to either C3V, SoV, C3G, or HOSS. I have done a little looking and it seems to me that the least expensive route is C3G. Is that correct? Money is a big deciding factor. The next question is where to start? There are so many figures to choose from. Would a couple of the armies from this thread be a good place to start?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=36882

And do you all change your bases? If so what size are they and where can I get them? I saw the following in another thread. Is it the best place to get them? http://www.impactminiatures.com/

My main focus is on classic scape right now but I would like to know where to go from there.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 08:34 PM

It's notable that you don't have to rebase and if you're trying to save money, I might recommend against it, because that's one less cost to worry about. The only non-aesthetic issue with clix bases is placement on ladder rungs, but even that can be dealt with by splitting them apart (Griffin has a tutorial on doing that around here somewhere).

Yeah, I'd definitely look at the linked thread above to figure out where to start. Another thing might be to just ask yourself what characters you're most interested in or what type of theme or mechanics you'd like to add to your overall game.

In terms of cheap, easy, armies from C3G, I'd say that Thing, Mister Fantastic, Human Torch (Johnny Storm), and Invisible Woman give you a nice set 1,000 point army that you can roll out in any game.

That said, if you're looking to add supers to smaller point games, you might look more in the 200 points or less category for figures like Batman (200 points) and other figures from the World's Finest set.

Do you have the Marvel Masterset?

Old May 3rd, 2016, 08:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I can't speak to relative cost compared to the other mini projects, but I know C3G figures run pretty cheap for the most part; there are some pricey figures, but you can get a lot of superhero staples for under a dollar each.

I rebase my figures with the ones from impact miniatures, but it's not strictly necessary, it's just a fun aesthetic thing. The Heroclix bases that the figures come on are fine (with the caveat that they don't fit into ladders). Impact's scape style bases are very close in size to actual scape bases.

As for where to start, that depends on your preferences. I'd really recommend checking out the original X-Men (Professor X, Cyclops, Angel, Beast, Jean Grey and Iceman) and the Fantastic Four (Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and The Thing). They're both fun, tight-knit C3G factions that you should be able to pick up figures for pretty cheaply.

If money's tight, I recommend playing a few C3G games using classic figures as proxies before diving in, and probably doing the same for the other customs projects you're thinking about. May as well double-check that you like the way the game plays! If you want to try out some different kinds of units, the Draft Cards thread that you linked to is a great place to get some inspiration.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy