Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 29th, 2012, 06:29 PM

Cyb3rBlade Woo who?
The Battlefields and scenarios of Cyb3rBlade

Welcome.

I must warn you that I have been called a bit severe.

This first map will probably be the only one I can not build myself. It requires one of each master set, plus three Fortress of the Archkyrie.

Welcome to...

This is my entry for the Trophy Map Contest.

The instructions are below.

Don't forget the ladders!

Master Game - Escape
(2 Players)

"Zotakka, you are found guilty of high treason and theft of Light. For these crimes you and all of your descendants are exiled to the Darkness for all
time."
His descendants never heard these words. They were forgotten, like so many things, and the only thing the prisoners knew for sure was that they
were imprisoned - and thus, it was their destiny to Escape.
The Wardens had forgotten whether or not Zotakka was guilty; they had forgotten who Zotakka was, but they never forgot that their prisoners
must never Escape.

PLAYER 1'S GOAL: Three Chosen unique heros must reach level 26 or higher.
PLAYER 2's GOAL: Destroy any two of Player 1's chosen unique heros.

SETUP: Place a Brandar's Chest treasure glyph power-side up where shown on the bottom story. Place a Glyph of Brandar power-side up where
shown on the middle story. Place an Object of Power power-side where shown on the top story. Turn a Glyph of Brandar and two other Glyphs
symbol-side up, shuffle them, then place them on the spaces marked with a ?. Remove both ladders from the middle story. Player 1 drafts or brings
a pre-made 400-point army with at least three unique heros. Player 2 drafts or brings a pre-made 300-point army. Player 1 places 3 or 4 Glyphs
symbol-side up on his or her unique hero army cards. These 3 (or 4) unique heros are Player 1's Chosen unique heros. Player 1 starts in the blue
starting zone; Player 2 starts in the red starting zone. Only figures with the flying or stealth flying special powers may start on the Player 1's starting
zone abyss spaces.

SPECIAL RULES: All asphalt spaces are treated as shadow tile. All shadow tile spaces are treated as abyss; abyss functions exactly like shadow tile,
but only figures with the flying or stealth flying special powers can enter them. All swamp water spaces are treated as acid. After a figure enters an
acid space, roll one combat die. If a skull is rolled, that figure takes one wound. Figures do not need to stop in acid. If a figure ends a move in acid,
roll the twenty-sided die. If you roll 18-20, the figure survives. If you roll 1-17, the figure is destroyed. The Brandar's Chest Treasure Glyph is a key;
move a figure with the Glyph to a space adjacent to the castle door to open it. All enemy figures in door spaces 2 and 3 are destroyed. After the
castle door is opened with the Brandar's Chest Treasure Glyph, it cannot be closed again by either player. The Glyphs of Brandar on the middle
story act as switches for the ladders. While Player 1 controls the Glyph of brandar which starts power-side up, the lower ladder is placed
on the map and can be used by either player. Two of the symbol-side up glyphs ar fakes and are removed from the game when discovered; the
Glyph of Brandar acts as the switch for the upper ladder connecting the middle and top floors. While Player 1 controls this glyph, the upper ladder
is placed on the map and can be used by either player. The Object of Power is the Master Switch for all of the Dungeon's security systems. If Player
1 controls the Object of Power, then both of the middle floor ladders are placed on the map. Player 2 treats all Glyph spaces as empty spaces. The
strong winds of the surface prevent figures from using the flying or stealth flying special powers on the top story (above level twenty five) and from
landing on the upper of the middle story's two ladders.

VICTORY: Player 1 wins when three of his Chosen unique heros are on the top story - that is, above level 25. Player 2 wins when two of Player 1's
Heros are destroyed.

Please let me know if it goes wrong. The most competitive unit I own is a lone squad of Blastatrons. The SETUP section mentions a Treasure Glyph and an Object of Power, represented by regular Glyphs of Brandar. You're smart enough to figure it out.
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:49 PM

kola Woo who?
Re: The Battlefields and scenarios of Cyb3rBlade

I will definently play this.

Old August 30th, 2012, 04:45 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Battlefields and scenarios of Cyb3rBlade

Make sure you actually submit it via PM to heroscaper2010!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios