Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 10th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Online Season 13 - CONGRATS KEVINDOLA

Online Heroscape Season 13

WINNERS, REPORT RESULTS HERE

Code:
   Bengi
1 --------------------+  Infectedsloth
   Infectedsloth      +---------------------+
6 --------------------+                     ¦ kevindola   
   vegietarian18                            +--------------------+
8 --------------------+  kevindola          ¦                    ¦
   kevindola          +---------------------+                    ¦
4 --------------------+                                          ¦ kevindola 
   Dysole                                                        +--------------------+
3 --------------------+  vegies dad                              ¦
   vegies dad         +---------------------+                    ¦ 
5 --------------------+                     ¦ dok                ¦
   Foudzing                                 +--------------------+ 
7 --------------------+  dok                ¦ 
   dok                +---------------------+  
2 --------------------+
ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4
Spoiler Alert!

This is a 2014 End of Year Championship qualifying event.
Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

Bring 2 - Heat and Chaos
  • For this event, each player will bring two 640-point armies with no more than 18 figures*. There is no hex limit for this event. The two armies cannot share any figures. These will be the two armies you bring to every game. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel.)
  • Before each game, there will be a roll-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • The player who lost the roll-off decides to place first or second.
  • The rounds will alternate between Heat of Battle and Chaos of Battle. See placement rules below.
Heat of Battle rules:
  • After both armies are chosen, the players will take turns placing a card's worth of figures on the map.
  • Figures may not be placed on glyphs or adjacent to opponent's figures.
  • When placing squads, each squad figure placed that turn must be within three clear sight spaces of all other squad figures placed that turn.
  • The player who places second automatically wins initiative in the first round.
Chaos of Battle rules:
  • If you choose to play an army that has more than 18 figures, you decide which figures will not be placed when choosing that army.
  • After both armies are chosen, the players will take turns placing a card's worth of their opponent's figures on the map.
  • You may not place your opponent's figures on glyphs, adjacent to your own figures, or on molten lava.
  • When placing squads, each squad figure placed that turn must be within three clear sight spaces of all other squad figures placed that turn.
  • Initiative is rolled as usual in the first round.
*An army can contain more than 18 figures, however only 18 figures may be placed on the battlefield each game. Airborne Elite and Rechets of Bogdan count toward these limits, as usual. Double-spaced figures only count as a single figure.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps: ALL LAVA
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

PRIZES: A repaint donated by Soundwarp SG-1

Players in the event:
  1. Aldin
  2. awesomeunleashed
  3. Bengi
  4. blackwulf23
  5. Crixus33
  6. Deroche
  7. dok
  8. Dr.Goomonkey
  9. Dysole
  10. Eraguy816
  11. Foudzing
  12. infectedsloth
  13. Ixe
  14. kevindola
  15. Kinseth
  16. MegaSilver
  17. Rexmax2
  18. ScapeRaider
  19. Soundwarp SG-1
  20. Taeblewalker
  21. tcglkn
  22. TheLegendaryIrishSword
  23. vegies dad
  24. vegietarian18
  25. William099
  26. Xorlof

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; June 11th, 2014 at 10:52 AM. Reason: bracket and title
Old April 10th, 2014, 02:08 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Season 13 - SIGN UP UNTIL 4/20

Yes, I know this is up a day later than I said. Deal with it.

Your clamoring for hot lava death has been answered ...

Old April 10th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Presumably, the Hive also counts as a single figure?

~Aldin, thinking about it

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Last edited by Aldin; April 10th, 2014 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Realized I misunderstood the setup rules
Old April 10th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Yes, the Hive is one figure.
Old April 10th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Cool format.

I have always liked knowing who will initiative in Heat of the Battle; it's luck either way but knowing who will go first allows for more strategic placement. I think the same would be true in Chaos of the Battle, so why isn't auto-initiative given? Is it just because placing first isn't really as much of an advantage in CoB?

Last edited by vegietarian18; April 10th, 2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: fwiw, I feel like placing first in Heat of the Battle is only really an advantage on certain maps and CAN be a disadvantage
Old April 10th, 2014, 05:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I have always liked knowing who will initiative in Heat of the Battle; it's luck either way but knowing who will go first allows for more strategic placement. I think the same would be true in Chaos of the Battle, so why isn't auto-initiative given? Is it just because placing first isn't really as much of an advantage in CoB?
Pretty much, yeah.
Old April 10th, 2014, 05:36 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Is it just because placing first isn't really as much of an advantage in CoB?
It can be...

If you're running certain units.

IMO.
Old April 11th, 2014, 06:44 PM

Submitted!

Mind Over Mass...
Old April 14th, 2014, 04:15 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have time to play in this event.

If I did, I think these would be my armies:

350 5xCapuan Gladiators
200 Spartacus
90 Crixus
17 figures

480 4xFen Hydra
100 Krav Maga Agents
50 Marro Warriors
10 Isamu
12 figures

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 14th, 2014, 04:23 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

If I bring marro warriors in an army of 19 figures and choose to sit one of them, can I clone my way back up to 4?

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old April 14th, 2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
If I bring marro warriors in an army of 19 figures and choose to sit one of them, can I clone my way back up to 4?

{SR}
No. Sat figures are not "previously destroyed."

Old April 14th, 2014, 05:43 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You guys have without me. Since my parents recently installed SafeEyes on the home computer, and Skorcard is blocked (for being games), I can't play. Somehow Heroscapers and PlaidHat are not in that group. Well, only one year until I can leave the house.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events