Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 18th, 2011, 12:06 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape pick up lines.

Well there's a lot of highly intelligent and well thought out threads on Heroscapers, and then there's this one.

The title is pretty descriptive, so I guess I'll get started.

1. Did you come from Marr? Because you have me mindshackled.

2. You must be Q9, because baby you are overpowered.

3. You are hotter than Kurrok with 11x Fire Elemental (505 points).

And the perfect response with a Heroscape rejection.

You're no Taelord because man you are cheaper than Isamu.

Old June 18th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape pick up lines.

Got time for my Quick Release Special?
Old June 18th, 2011, 12:31 AM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

MMMMMMmmmm . . . . Bacon!
Old June 18th, 2011, 12:56 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't say this to just anyone, but do you want to see my sword of reckoning 4?

Old June 18th, 2011, 01:01 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Got time for my Quick Release Special?
Sparkle wins the thread. He'd like to thank everybody who lost.
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:56 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

Hey babe, how hard is it to break through your Fortress Door??

Hey babe, I've got the Warriors Swiftness Spirit if you know what I mean.

Not a pick up line but....

Ooop! I think I Self Destructed early!

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old June 18th, 2011, 08:42 AM

Hope you make it through my wounded smash so you'll be here for the double attack.

Old June 18th, 2011, 09:32 AM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

I'd be willing to risk an engagement strike to get next to you, baby.
Old June 18th, 2011, 09:51 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You have me caught in a paralyzing stare 'cause baby I'm defenseless against your beauty.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old June 18th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I actually heard DrLivingston shot this one out once in a game (not a pickup line per se, but funny nonetheless):

"Ullar!! Guide my shaft!!"

My contribution: Hey baby, I like to Wait, Then Fire, if you know what I mean!

What did the Ogre Warhulk say to the female Ogre Warhulk? Baby, you're Mine! All Mine!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; June 18th, 2011 at 09:59 AM. Reason: That last one was really bad - I do apologize. But it was funny. ;)
Old June 18th, 2011, 09:59 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd bond with you any day.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 18th, 2011, 10:02 AM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

I'm not a zombie but you're making me rise again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion