Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old June 22nd, 2023, 06:25 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
SC III: Three-Headed Hydra Looking For Team

If you're looking for teammates/a team, post in this thread.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 06:29 PM

loki619 is surprisingly tart
Re: SC III: Three-Headed Hydra Looking For Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post

I am coming to scapecon by myself looking for team mates for 3-headed
Hydra. want to get the team ahead of time so we can work out armies
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:37 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki619 View Post
Quote:

My nephew will more than likely need a team as well.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old July 13th, 2023, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I am down with teaming up with your nephew. Is he on the discord channel or is he on this site we can talk about what armies to bring for the event
Old July 13th, 2023, 07:49 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I am down with teaming up with your nephew. Is he on the discord channel or is he on this site we can talk about what armies to bring for the event
I’ll let him know. He was on this site ages ago when he was a young’un but know that he’s all grown up, I’m not sure he even remembers his login, etc. I’ll have him get in contact with you somehow.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old July 13th, 2023, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I’ll let him know. He was on this site ages ago when he was a young’un but know that he’s all grown up, I’m not sure he even remembers his login, etc. I’ll have him get in contact with you somehow.
Ok cool sounds good
Old July 29th, 2023, 03:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Need a +1 for our Hydra team!

Orculon + myself + ???

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 2nd, 2023, 04:31 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

I have two for my team and am looking for a third

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old August 2nd, 2023, 06:18 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@OEAO , if we're not able to find a teammate for the event...is it possible for me to play 2 games at once? i.e. I'm running 2 of the 3 armies. I know that's a bit crazy...but that would actually be kind of fun to try hahah.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 2nd, 2023, 06:25 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@OEAO , if we're not able to find a teammate for the event...is it possible for me to play 2 games at once? i.e. I'm running 2 of the 3 armies. I know that's a bit crazy...but that would actually be kind of fun to try hahah.
Lol! Maybe! I know some people will need teams there. And I think what I'd prefer have happen is 1-2 teams get a substitute, and they rotate who plays each round (so if you have 4 people on a team, Player 1 sits out Round 1, Player 2 sits out Round 2, etc.).
Old August 2nd, 2023, 06:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'll be there but don't have plans to play in the format. (Not my cup of tea.) But if when we get there and you can't find a third I can step in. I don't want you and your teammate to miss out either.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
I'll be there but don't have plans to play in the format. (Not my cup of tea.) But if when we get there and you can't find a third I can step in. I don't want you and your teammate to miss out either.
Cool cool, sounds good thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon