Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 5th, 2014, 10:40 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Cincinnati “TBA” Tournament Sat. 5/10/14

Will we use the usual draft procedure?

Tournament is played in one hour rounds. The player who rolls highest drafts first and selects one card from the combined pool of cards. After the first selection, players alternate, drafting 2 cards per drafting turn. Players place units in their start zones as they draft them.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old May 6th, 2014, 05:13 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
Will we use the usual draft procedure?

Tournament is played in one hour rounds. The player who rolls highest drafts first and selects one card from the combined pool of cards. After the first selection, players alternate, drafting 2 cards per drafting turn. Players place units in their start zones as they draft them.
Sounds good to me!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:11 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

I'm bummed, found out yesterday I have to be present at work Saturday, for new revisions.
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:12 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

I'm bummed, found out yesterday I have to be present at work Saturday, for new revisions.
Old May 9th, 2014, 07:00 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Julian View Post
Yuck! You're the one that got me going to plan this one, too. Sorry! Once the summer hits, I'll have a lot more time. Maybe we can schedule something soon.

Wookie needs a ride! Anyone near Dayton coming?!?!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”

Last edited by Johnnylama; May 9th, 2014 at 07:32 PM.
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:48 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Cincinnati “General Draft” Tournament Sat. 5/10/14

Sigh.
I'll be with you guys in spirit.

Loves all Scape

Old May 10th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for another great tourney Johnny! Looking forward to the next (hypothetical) one. Sorry I couldn't be there for the whole thing -__- oh well…
Old May 13th, 2014, 12:31 PM

How was it? Give us details.

Loves all Scape

Old May 17th, 2014, 02:24 PM

There were only seven of us, so it was pretty casual. I sat out at first and took over for TheAverageFan when he had to leave. Everybody got to play everybody, which was fun! No one had anywhere to be at 5, so we ran late (6? 6:30?). Mooseman got crushed in his first game, but then won out and won the whole thing. The final results are in a box somewhere-- sorry! I'll try to post them when I dig them out. If anyone remembers, feel free to post.

The general draft led to some interesting match ups, and I think everyone liked the draft format (it's been a long time since I ran one down here). Sometimes it was obvious who would win after the draft was finished, especially if there was a power fig or two without an easy counter. I think we may try one of the draft formats we did at NHSD next time.

All and all, fun day, very casual!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events