Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 22nd, 2014, 07:20 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Vacation

Hey all, anybody up for hanging at flaneslayer93's terrible abode up in Cleveland sometime during the last week of February? I have that week off

PM me if you feel like 'Scapin

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 26th, 2014, 04:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores

Would anyone come to any of the following events if I or others ran? Note there would be a cost to attend the con as well as possibly an event ticket cost (unless do as open gaming).
Origins - Columbus June 11-14, 2014 (GM event submission due by end of march)
AnCon - Hudson May 1-4, 2014
Con-on-the-cob - Hudson October 16-19, 2014 (coincides with NHSD)

Also, any Ohio Scapers planning on going to Gencon Indy August 14-17, 2014?
Old March 26th, 2014, 05:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
That's well out of the budget :P

I don't see me being able to attend any conventions this year, unfortunately.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 26th, 2014, 05:14 PM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

The most ideal event for me of the three would be the Origins event. I will be free then, while the other two, especially the one in October, would be unlikely.
Old March 26th, 2014, 05:41 PM

simplymenotu Woo who?

I'm attending all those Cons and would enjoy playing.
Old March 26th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I can't. They are far away and cost some cash. Also I prefer not to play at big conventions. Sorry!

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old March 26th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm only going to be able to go to GenCon, I'm afraid.
Old March 26th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got your PM. I won't be able to attend any of the events, but if I had the time I definitely would. I hope others will be able to though.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 27th, 2014, 08:20 AM

TheGeneral has disabled reputation

I could possibly attend all of them. Except Gencon. Although I would love to get to gencon.
Old March 27th, 2014, 09:18 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I may be able to attend the Columbus one, but I can't say for certain.
Old March 30th, 2014, 03:02 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

The Hudson ones are impossible for me. I'd like to make it to Origins, but it will have to be a last minutes decision whether or not it works around my family's plans. We're actively talking about hitting GenCon this year, but again, we won't be able to commit until much closer to the date.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old March 31st, 2014, 04:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks for input everyone. In 2011 we had a 4 events at Origins and none had more than a dozen people, and being last minute I guess its not feasible to have an official tournament there. Not enough interest in the Hudson ones either, but that doesn't mean you couldn't play some unofficial games in the open gaming areas. I might het Gencon, but also last minute decision.

Added tournament:
Cincinnati “TBA” Tournament Sat. 5/10/14

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers