Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 6th, 2011, 09:39 PM

ianoble is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
New to Heroscapers.com, having a hard time finding maps...

I'm new to Heroscape and just signed up here looking for new maps/scenarios, but I've been finding it hard to find configurations that match the sets & expansions I have. Is there a tool that lets me filter the files better?

Thanks for your help!
Old June 6th, 2011, 09:51 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker
Re: New to Heroscapers.com, having a hard time finding maps.

http://www.heroscape.cz/en/map-database

This is the search engine for the map database. Input what you have and check exact set match. Then search. Happy scaping!
Old June 6th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Welcome to the site. Yes you can find them in maps/scenarios just look down the list. As you get to know the site it will be easier to find what you need and there are a lot of great men and woman her to help guide you along.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old June 6th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

This site allows you to sort 600-some maps by set.

And welcome to the site from a fellow Northern Californian (not as far north as you, but...). Keep an eye out here for updates on NorCal events, gamedays, players and FLGS, including the Big is Beautiful tournament in Modesto this August.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 6th, 2011, 10:27 PM

ianoble is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
http://www.heroscape.cz/en/map-database

This is the search engine for the map database. Input what you have and check exact set match. Then search. Happy scaping!
That is exactly what I'm looking for! I knew there had to be a resource like this out there. Thanks so much.
Old June 7th, 2011, 07:39 AM

Nickydude Woo who?

Smeggin' hell Rogue A$$asSIN! When you play Heroscape boy do you play Heroscape!!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own..."
Old June 7th, 2011, 02:04 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Rogue ASSasSIN, how did you get Mimring's wings bent down like that in the first picture? Whether intentional or not, it looks pretty cool.
Old June 7th, 2011, 03:11 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Rogue ASSasSIN, how did you get Mimring's wings bent down like that in the first picture? Whether intentional or not, it looks pretty cool.
By boiling the figures you can soften the plastic so that it can be reshaped and bent how you want it. As it cools the plastic will harden in the position you held it in. Usually they bend back slightly, but the result is pretty cool, as you mentioned.

Old June 8th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And don't forget to give a shout out to the beloved fellows over at the BOV. The Battlefields of Valhalla is a very rigorous vetting system for traditional tournament style maps.

They mostly use 2 or 3 different sets. If you have limited terrain you might have a hard time finding exactly what you need, but these are the best of the best. Almost every one is a lot of fun to play on.
Old June 8th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
By boiling the figures you can soften the plastic so that it can be reshaped and bent how you want it. As it cools the plastic will harden in the position you held it in. Usually they bend back slightly, but the result is pretty cool, as you mentioned.
Yes I lightly dip the wings in boiling water, than put a good rubber band to hold shape, you might have to do it two times, please be carfule when working with the water without a shirt, take it from me it hurts. Thank you.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old June 9th, 2011, 05:24 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post
Awesome. Where's the VirtualScape file?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old June 11th, 2011, 03:39 AM
Drives for Utgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post
Awesome. Where's the VirtualScape file?
Real world only, something like qould drive me crazy if I tried this in VirtualScape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion