Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 29th, 2011, 08:11 PM

Nickydude Woo who?
Cool Heroscapers in the UK.

Please move this if it's in the wrong place.

Are there any Heroscapers in the UK? I tried searching but you can only search for 3 or more letters.

i also tried searching Google for tournaments in the UK but there doesn't seem to be any. What would be involved in starting one up?

"I reject your reality and substitute my own..."
Old May 29th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers in the UK.

I'm from Birmingham in the UK which, I suspect, is very close (and possibly in) the "Swamp of Despair". I live in the US now.

Here is the thread you're looking for.
Old May 29th, 2011, 08:48 PM

Nickydude Woo who?
Re: Heroscapers in the UK.

Thanks ollie, much appreciated.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own..."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion