Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 9th, 2009, 10:17 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclamation T.H.E. Quest (ideas for a better name?)

I've been working on this 60-battle campaign for quite a while now.

Campaign Rules
:
Spoiler Alert!

BATTLEFIELD BUILDING REQUIREMENTS::
Spoiler Alert!

Book One - The Quest for Finn

Chapter 1 - Emissary
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 2 - Squad Swarm
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 3 - Who Are They?
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 4 - Forming an Alliance
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 4 side quest
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 5 - Oquimarr Oasis
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 6 - Sounds Painful
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 7 - What?!?!?
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 8 - Where did THEY Come from?
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 9 - Guess who's Back
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 10 - Where's Finn?
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 11 - Against All Odds
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter 12 - Assault
Spoiler Alert!

END OF BOOK ONE

To be continued...

STRATEGY FOR PLAYER 1/CAMPAIGN PLAYER
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

I need to:
  • add the background text to Ch18
  • recover/emulate the data for the enemy squads in Ch19-35
  • make (almost) all maps for chapters 18 and higher
  • create all of Book 5 except chapter 60
  • upload to MediaFire
  • put them here
Yes, I completely have up to Ch17.

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Anitar; December 26th, 2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old October 9th, 2009, 10:37 AM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ultimate Campaign

This is really interesting! I just may have to try some of this out. Definitely +rep!

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old October 10th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kewl. ^_^

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old October 10th, 2009, 12:09 AM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

cool. I just did the first two scenarios. On the first I could't win untill I saw the "play 1 round only"
Old October 10th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy0715 View Post
cool. I just did the first two scenarios. On the first I could't win untill I saw the "play 1 round only"
Wrong. It says "Player 1 automatically wins initative for round 1 only". You still need to go on ^_~

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old October 10th, 2009, 12:21 AM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

hmmm. I thought I saw that somewhere. Oh well, I already did #2.
Old October 10th, 2009, 08:27 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just for the record, if you didn't set the difficulty to Hard, you can lose Chapter 1 and still go on, just with a Scar on Thorgrim.
Old October 10th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is Awesome - exactly the type of story based campaign my son and I were looking for. I love the "scar" idea.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 12th, 2009, 10:40 AM

Lucas the beast is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This is a really cool idea Anitar I like it a lot. One suggestion to make it even better is to have the next battle altered based on what happened in the previous battle. So like if you have 10-50 points left on the battle field you advance to this battle, If you have 51-120 points left on the battle feild advance to this battle. I think it would make sense because if you have a small amount of forces left then you wouldn't go after a generals main force.

-Lucas
Old October 12th, 2009, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas the beast View Post
This is a really cool idea Anitar I like it a lot. One suggestion to make it even better is to have the next battle altered based on what happened in the previous battle. So like if you have 10-50 points left on the battle field you advance to this battle, If you have 51-120 points left on the battle feild advance to this battle. I think it would make sense because if you have a small amount of forces left then you wouldn't go after a generals main force.

-Lucas
How fast have you been getting your guys killed?!? You should NEVER have such a small force, not even in chapter ONE! (though if you'll notice, I haven't let you lose either viking yet)

I suggest you read the rules in the first spoiler section and notice the Scar part. And don't try starting on Hard.
Old October 18th, 2009, 09:14 AM

Currently working on Book 2 (though it doesn't help that I no longer have all the enemy info on chapters 19-35) and the side quests of Book 1. Will update soon.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 04:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could you add the building requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios