Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: What direction are we going?
Elf Riding a Wolf 14 87.50%
Spider hero 5 31.25%
Cowboy hero 2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 10th, 2018, 11:53 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Boot Camp of Valhalla: Poll for Miniature/Concept

And it’s Monday Night! Images to come when I’m not on mobile.

This Poll will be for the Miniature/Concept that the Boot Camp of Valhalla will produce. The poll will run until December 17th at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).

The options are:

1) Elf Riding a Wolf

2) Spider hero

3) Cowboy hero

To see discussion leading up to this thread, visit this thread. https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=55334

In the event the winner of the poll does not work out, another poll will be taken using the remaining nominees. People are still welcome to give other suggestions for this secondary poll.

Be advised: For this Poll you can select multiple options. This is because some folks may like multiple concepts, but not all.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 10th, 2018, 11:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Poll for Miniature/Concept

If I vote for all three, will you design an elven cowboy riding a wolf spider?
Old December 10th, 2018, 11:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
If you find the figure that we can submit to the SoV, I’ll be happy to redo the poll with that option.

But seriously, that does sound sick.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 11th, 2018, 12:39 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
If you find the figure that we can submit to the SoV, I’ll be happy to redo the poll with that option.

But seriously, that does sound sick.
Yeah, I was just joking around about the fact that I could pick more than one option in the poll, but I do kinda wanna see that now.
Old December 11th, 2018, 12:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I like cowboys, all I have to say on the matter.
Old December 11th, 2018, 12:10 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
LOL!
I want it!
Old December 16th, 2018, 02:17 PM
I could go

Alright, with the Elf Riding a Wolf looking to be a strong nominee here, everyone should put their thinking caps on in hopes of coming up with a great card.

Looking forward to the next leg (which will likely be extended because of Christmas).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 18th, 2018, 10:43 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I should have the elf/wolf figure by Monday (the 24th) so we can confirm what kind of a base it will fit on- if any
Old December 18th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Would like to know before brainstorming. Thanks.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 18th, 2018, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool. Would like to know before brainstorming. Thanks.
How about:
Quote:
HOMEBASE
When moving this figure it is always considered to occupy no more than one space.
Old December 19th, 2018, 10:00 AM
I could go

It’d be cool to see an Elf Warlord. Do elves have warlords? Maybe.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 21st, 2018, 12:39 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like I got my figure before LC, so I went ahead and snapped some photos, including what it would look like on a peanut base. I much prefer the peanut base. It looks better and obviously fits better than the original base, which tends to hang over too much for my liking. See what you guys think...

Nice looking figure.

Last edited by bmon; December 21st, 2018 at 12:43 AM. Reason: fixing photo link

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards