Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old June 21st, 2015, 08:42 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Final Winner Posted / GC ‘15 t-shirt Give Away

HEROSCAPERS.COM GC ‘15 T-SHIRT GIVE AWAY

* shirts are ready in a few days, so an updated photo will be posted soon.

Greetings fellow ‘Scapers-

GENCON is almost here again, and I was fortunate enough to assist with some prize support for event winners. To pass a little of the time over the next 30+ days I thought it would be fun to give away one of our custom shirts (with another stolen design from CupidsArt …thanks again!) before you can win them in Indy.

Contest will be a drawing and is open to everyone.

It will begin as soon as I get this posted and end at 8 p.m. central on Friday July 10th. We will pull a winner from the entrants and PM that person, asking for a mailing address. A fast reply by Saturday morning will ensure I can mail out your shirt the next day. Or you can pick it up at the Con.

Rules are simple:

Post one time in this thread with a preferred t-shirt size of: S/M/L/XL/2XL/3XL and the name of your favorite official figure/squad that follows the Valkyrie General Vydar.
  • If you are a Site Supporter, your name will be entered 1 additional time.
  • If you post a list of all HeroScape events you are playing in at GENCON, your name will be entered an additional time.
  • I’m feeling nostalgic, so if you also post your own original Carr loves Dünd your name will be entered an additional time.

So, a Gorillinator loving Site Supporter who lists his/her GC 'scape events, and also posts a witty Carr loves Dünd will be entered 4 times.

* If you are under 18 years old, please get an adults permission before posting.

Feel free to PM or post any questions.

Good luck, safe travels...and see you in Indy!

********************************************************************** **********************
p.s.

NMN1569226Treasure Quest Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Thursday 11:00 AM 4 hrs $6 ( 24 )

NMN1569227 MonsterMash Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Thursday 11:00 AM 4 hrs $6 ( 11 )

NMN1569228 4x4Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Thursday 4:00 PM 4 hrs $6 ( 11 )

NMN1569229 Capturethe Flag Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Thursday 4:00 PM 4 hrs $6 ( 21 )

NMN1574458 DraftTournament Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Thursday 9:00 PM 4 hrs $6 ( 20 )

NMN1569230 HeroesOnly Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Friday 10:00 AM 4 hrs $6 ( 19 )

NMN1569231 Take2 Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Friday 10:00 AM 4 hrs $6 ( 20 )

NMN1569232 ChampionshipSemi Final Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Friday 3:00 PM 5 hrs $10 ( 21 )

NMN1569233 OpenPlay Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Friday 9:00 PM 4 hrs $6 ( 22 )

NMN1569234 Kid'sTournament Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Saturday 10:00 AM 4 hrs $6 ( 8 )

NMN1569236 Bringon the Hordes Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Saturday 10:00 AM 4 hrs $6 ( 17 )

NMN1569237 GeneralWars Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Saturday 3:00 PM 5 hrs $10 ( 34 )

NMN1569238 TeamTournament Heroscape, 3rd Edition
Sunday 10:00 AM 4 hrs $8 ( 31 )

Last edited by stay_golden_PONYBOY; July 24th, 2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Carr loves Dünd
Old June 21st, 2015, 08:58 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
T Ball

M (Assuming standard shirt size)

Sudema

Main/Take 2/Draft + TBD

Supporter of the Site

~Dysole, who'd completely spaced on the Carr thread

Last edited by Dysole; June 23rd, 2015 at 10:45 PM.
Old June 21st, 2015, 09:45 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HEROSCAPERS.com GC ‘15 t-shirt Give Away

Small.

Major Q10

Am Site Supporter.

~JS, who won't be at GenCon, but wants a fricking T-shirt
Old June 22nd, 2015, 01:29 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Medium

Krav Maga Agents.

Site Supporter

Last edited by Ninja Status; June 22nd, 2015 at 03:54 PM. Reason: whoops. Didn't know it was only Vydar...
Old June 22nd, 2015, 08:04 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Psst! Isamu isn't from Vydar, NS....

~JS
Old June 22nd, 2015, 11:18 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth
Re: T Ball

L

Nakita agents

Main, Treasure, Flag, Team + TBD ( maybe draft, open, general)

*removed carr image because it wasn't original

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; June 22nd, 2015 at 01:17 PM. Reason: overlooked that detail
Old June 22nd, 2015, 11:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

1. XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by DadScaper, Scaper of the Week 53
Favorite Hero and why?
Q10. The Swiss Army Knife unit - a tool for every job, and not cheese like his bigger cousin.
3. So far, just the Main Event.
carr dund.jpg

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 22nd, 2015, 01:03 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1. Medium
2. Braxas (Come on, say she needs a breath mint, I dare you!)
3. Site Supporter

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old June 22nd, 2015, 02:21 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

#1 XL
#2 Iron Golem!!!
#3 Ummm...A big fan of Heroscape

H E R O S C A P E

Last edited by Scaperedude; June 22nd, 2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 02:31 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

@Scaperedude your chosen figure needs to follow Vydar.

~NS, who learned that shortly after JS pointed it out.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 02:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Huh. I just looked at the original Dund & Carr thread, and I realized so far I'm the only one who made an original cartoon. I'm happy to look again at these old ones, but they're the old ones!

C'mon, people. It's why I'm looking at this thread!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 22nd, 2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: NS gets an "F" for reading comprehension, having failed to understand 2 of 4 simple questions. :)
Old June 22nd, 2015, 03:16 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Huh. I just looked at the original Dund & Carr thread, and I realized so far I'm the only one who made an original cartoon.
That just means they won't get the extra entry for it then.

Though to be fair, the rules state that you have to post an original Carr loves Dünd. Those are the original ones.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games