Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 29th, 2023, 11:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Round 1 until 8/2

Old September 1st, 2023, 01:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: It's Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Round 2 is on Twisted Cistern.

The caps (1-0) v. viideosayg (1-0) armies are:
THEM!
* Eltahale, Josie Whistlestop, Major J15, Red Ants of Aunstromx5

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3

caps chooses who places first.
This game will be going down this Saturday at 2pm MT.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 1st, 2023, 11:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Finished with Dysole.

I faced a Round 1 Outlaw charge I did not expect with Josie coming at me guns a blazin. She took out 2 ants and 2 Brigands before I knew what hit me.

But I won an incredibly critical Round 2 initiative, allowing Kha to kill full health Josie with the help of 2 poison hits. Instead of Dysole getting 3 attacks of 5/4/3 vs. the 4 Brigands I had left, she lost an order marker allowing me to set up for the round.

That was a killer blow and Dysole made an attempt to take out my brigands but Racheim's attacks were cold against Kha (but hot against ants), but eventually Racheim was wore down. Raelin had fallen to ants while order markers were on Racheim.

A twin attack of 5 eventually fell Racheim and with the Brigands still at large they were able to pick off the Izumi.

gg Dysole. Fun to see a Ranjit army in action.
Old September 2nd, 2023, 09:09 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:

THEM!

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3

This game will be going down this Saturday at 2pm MT.

The game was re-scheduled for 8 am MT today.
Old September 2nd, 2023, 12:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:

THEM!

viideosayg played a pretty flawless game. He set up his rats where Raelin could cover them from the start zone, then camped Q10 behind them and picked off my ants as they came along. That was the story of most of the rounds of the game; I'll describe the exceptions below.

Rounds 1 and 2 I went full Eltahale. I killed a rat with a 3/4 Thunder Ram in round 1, then round 2 she managed to put a wound on Raelin via a 1/4 Thunder Ram. Unfortunately viideo had surrounded Raelin with rats so that Eltahale could not Thunder Step to her, so I had her Thunder Step to Q10 instead, planning to disengage and Thunder Ram her way to Raelin after that. Eltahale went 2/6 against Q10 (blocked) and then Q10 managed to get her down to 1 life in a single OM. With 2 OMs left on her she stayed put and went 3/5 (blocked), then survived and Thunder Stepped to end the round and went 2/6 again; Q10 killed her with OM3.

The next round I made the dubious decision of going with Josie, who ultimately did nothing and was killed before the round ended.

Over the course of the next several rounds I gradually moved J15 towards Zawit while my ants begin to mass on my side of the board (viideo declined to leave his screen while I slow-rolled). I made a critical mistake, miscalculating J15's ability to get to Zawit (I forgot that he would have to stop his movement as soon as the lead foot hit the glyph, and so he didn't have enough move to get onto it). I had to delay J15 Zawitting by another round, which was critical because I got the initiative switch following the mistake round, which left J15 sitting on Zawit during viideo's OM3 with Q10, where he put a wound on J15. I kept initiative the next round and managed to put some more wounds on Raelin, but an 0/5 defense roll on J15 stole my OM3.

This was a great matchup for viideo, and he played it well. I really needed the dice to swing my way at a few key times in order to pull this match out, and they mostly did the opposite. My dice were quite bad, and badly distributed to boot.

Code:
ViideoSayg
Attack rolls: 86 out of 163 (52.76%)
Defense rolls: 85 out of 259 (32.82%)
Total dice rolled: 422
Time used: 0h, 35m, 49s

caps
Attack rolls: 60 out of 138 (43.48%)
Defense rolls: 50 out of 161 (31.06%)
Total dice rolled: 299
Time used: 0h, 45m, 11s

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 2nd, 2023, 07:38 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just played an excellent game against Chris Perkins! My Venocs opened the game by getting two frenzies and killing four of Chris' Venocs, Zetacron, and a Teeth before perishing. Ideally, my Mohicans would have followed that great performance up by killing a lot of Vipers. They did not. Well played, and good luck in your future matches!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old September 3rd, 2023, 02:17 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great and very close game against Cpt_Stupendous. Will write a battle report soon!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 4th, 2023, 06:47 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My Romans and their demon Samurai companion defeated dok's Specters/Racheim/Marro Warriors/Marcu. Akumaken's Mask of Terror is very powerful against the Specters, forcing 1v3 Counter Strike attacks, and that defined how we both played the game. I wanted to kill dok's other pieces before cleanup so that they could not kill Akumaken, and dok wanted to stop me from doing that.

dok opened Marro Warriors to contest Zawit and spread me out over the board, but they only killed two Romans. With control of the board and protection from Romans, my Me-Burq-Sa launched a series of pings on to Racheim as Specters advanced. On his last shot before being caught and killed, he rolled 4/4 skulls to kill Racheim. Specters took over the board, and Azurite and the remaining Romans desperately charged the start zone to throw attacks at Marcu but couldn't reach him. Then it was Akumaken vs. twelve Specters and Marcu in a many round dance. Marcu got one wound and then was caught and killed. The Specters and Akumaken danced for initiative switch for a long time, with Akumaken picking at the edges until she was eventually pinned for one Specter 2v3 height attack per turn. But that Specter height attack never succeeded over five tries, while Akumaken slowly but steadily killed every Specter. Good game.
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:40 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tres Time

Round 3 is on July.

The kevindola (2-0) {3} v. viideosayg (2-0) armies are:

* Bol, Kha, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Nottingham Brigandx6, Red Ants of Aunstromx4 (drop 1)

viideosayg chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-0) {4} v. og-blaha (2-0) armies are:
Roman Diplomacy
* Akumaken, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
Warden's Undead Honor Guard
* Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx3, Tomb Skeletonsx6 (drop 1)

og-blaha chooses who places first.

The superfrog (2-0) v. grey waves (2-0) armies are:
Battle Masters
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
Cut to the Chase
* Breach, Otonashi, Goblin Cuttersx4, Nottingham Brigandx7 (drop 2)

superfrog chooses who places first.

The ryguy266 (2-0) {5} v. earthling (1-1) armies are:
Shurrak Around the Clock
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shurrak, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ashigaru Harquebusx3
Erevan's the new Appa
* Erevan Sunshadow, Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx4, Water Elementalx4

ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The megasilver (1-1) {6} v. backcountrygamer (1-1) armies are:
Honor Guard of the Last of the Mohicans with Krav Maga Gunslingers
* Krav Maga Agents, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx4, Mohican River Tribex2, Tombstone Gunslinger
Hot Ones
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2

backcountrygamer chooses who places first.

The dok (1-1) {8} v. caps (1-1) armies are:
Terrorize, Devour, and... Maraud?
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Racheim, Specters of Aldornx4
THEM!

The dysole (1-1) {2} v. arrow grut (1-1) armies are:
Diplomacy - The Art of Letting Somebody Else Have Your Way.
* Izumi Samurai, Josie Whistlestop, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Ranjit Singh, Tarn Viking Warriors
District IX
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

arrow grut chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (1-1) v. houndsrule (1-1) armies are:

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Moltenclaw, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Warriors of Ashrax2

houndsrule chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (1-1) {10} v. sir heroscape (1-1) {9} armies are:
3 Ants in a Trenchcoat
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3, Red Ants of Aunstromx3
LEGO Time
* Bol, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (1-1) {1} v. dachshund (1-1) armies are:
Teeth of the Snake
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax2, Venoc Vipersx5
Is Kevin my real dad??
* Bol, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Roman Legionnairesx3

dachshund chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (1-1) v. foudzing (0-2) armies are:
Friends, Romans, Countrymen
* Akumaken, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
Chains and cocoons
* Bol, Motley Max, Bugbear Basher, Eilan Sidhex4, Goblin Slashersx3, Sahuagin Raider

vegie dad chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous (0-2) v. quozl (0-2) armies are:
Aubriesenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Major Q10, Sonya Esenwein, Aubrien Archersx2
Elemental, My Dear Kurrok
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elementalx5, Earth Elemental, Fire Elementalx3, Water Elementalx4

captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The thrasherdarkrai (0-2) v. xiegfried (0-2) armies are:
Venoc Warlord's Tri-General Super Synergy!
* Venoc Warlord, Mohican River Tribex2, Roman Archers, Roman Legionnairesx2, Venoc Vipersx2
Sahuagin Carry
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Zelrig, Greenscale Warriorsx3, Sahuagin Raider

thrasherdarkrai chooses who places first.

The shurrig (0-2) v. bert (0-2) armies are:
Dragons in a Major Way
* Major Q10, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3

* Bahadur, Brute Gruts, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Horned Skull Brutesx2, Marro Gnidsx2

bert chooses who places first.

~Dysole, pushing this out before it gets too late
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:40 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Round 2 until 9/6

This map order is rigged!

Old September 6th, 2023, 08:57 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Round 3 until 9/1

Probably a lot could be said about the strategy approach, positioning, and placement on this one, but I think noone wants to read that essay

So I'll keep it short...

Viideosayg and I spent the entire first two round positioning 3 letter small sized vermin and kyrie cheerleaders (one red and one blue) before letting loose in Round 3.

I was the one who threw the bigger dice and my 5 attack Kha/Brigands were able to kill the 7 defense Q10 (in only 3 attacks of 5v7 + 1 poison) before he could take down anything but 3 ants and a hit on Taelord.

Viideo called it there. gg

Last edited by kevindola; September 6th, 2023 at 09:28 PM.
Old September 7th, 2023, 01:24 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Round 3 until 9/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Probably a lot could be said about the strategy approach, positioning, and placement on this one, but I think noone wants to read that essay
If I ask really nicely can I read the essay?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events