Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 18th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
NHSD in SLC!! Wasatch Warfare 2016

Wasatch Warfare 2016

Thanks so much to all who came and helped out in any way! It was a great time and we couldn't have had it without everyone's participation!

FINAL STANDINGS:
1st - Scaperedude - Frost Giant of Morh, Krav Maga Agents, Crixus, Phantom Knights x1, Marro Warriors, Drow Chainfighter x1
2nd - Sir Heroscape - Nilfheim, Roman Archers x5
3rd - El Donas - Jotun, Sonlen, Kelda
4th - BiggaBullfrog - Tor-Kul-Na, Nagrubs x3, Warforged Soldiers x2
5th - (I feel so bad but don't remember his name) - Sir Dupuis, Phantom Knights x3, Krav?
6th - True - Kurrok, Fire Elemental x7, Air Elemental x2, Marro Warriors
7th - Andre (sp?) - Zelrig, Eltahale, 10th Regiment of Foot x1, Drow Chainfighter x3
I don't remember exact order after this, but do remember some armies:
Riley - Tagawa Samurai, Krava Maga Agents, Raelin, Concan, Thorgrim
Bryson - Sgt Drake Alexander (SotM), Thorgrim, 4th Mass Line x3
Taylor - Fen Hydra, Krav Maga Agents, Ice Troll Berserker, Phantom Knights x1, Me-Burq-Sa, Marro Warriors
The B.I.V. - Nilfheim, Greenscales x3, Raelin (RotV), Guilty McCreech
Peter - Major Q10, DW 9000, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Deathreavers x3
Nat - Hatamato Taro, Kaemon Awa, Tagawa Samurai Archers, Izumi Samurai, Red Wyrmling x1
Josh - Sgt Drake Alexander (SotM), Wyvern, Marro Stingers x2, Marro Warriors, Air Elemental x1
I'm missing a couple more people. If you have any corrections or any more information where I'm missing it let me know.

Date: October 8, 2016

Place: Game Haven (9860 S. 700 E. Sandy, UT)

Time: Setup at 11 AM, First round starts at 11:30

Cost: Two Things:
Bring a can (or more) of food! I'd like to have a small food drive to donate to a local pantry! (Local partner of Utah Food Bank)
- AND/OR -
$5 - This will be put into a pot for store credit to be used as a prize.
Ideally we would like to see a can and the 5$ as much as possible. However, we won't turn anyone away, and will let you decide. Our first priority is helping you have a great time, and after that comes hoping you'll all help out as much as your situation allows!

Format: 475 Point Armies, 16 Figure Limit. (*No starting hex limit, only a figure limit. If you use a lot of double-spaced figures you may go over the standard 24-hex limit. So, for example, if you want to run Marrden Hounds x5 (15 figures, 30 spaces), extra hexes will be added to the start zone to allow room for them.)
Reverse-the-Whip (Every other game, you will play your opponent's army.)
4-Round Swiss System thingy, 45-minute rounds. Games that go to time will be determined by Traditional (Full Card) Scoring.
Classic only - No Marvel, No Customs

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Prizes: Special Prize Support from Dad_Scaper, Xorlof, CVN and friends!!
Picture:
Spoiler Alert!

Special Lucky Prize - Given to whoever has the most D20 powers in their army (duplicate powers not counted, so running Microcorp Agents x3 only counts for one)
Special Hulkiest Prize - Given to whoever has the most Unique Heroes whose base Attack is or can be 6 or higher (only by counting its attack and powers on its card - other potential bonuses will be ignored)
Money from entrance fees will be given out as prizes as well.
Feel free to bring an item for the prize pile! (Not required.)

Additional materials (pre-made armies, order markers, dice, etc.) will be provided for those lacking/forgetful (we've all been there ). Also, if there is anything you need/would like to borrow (figures for an army, dice, etc.) let me know! If I can't get it for you personally I'm sure I can find someone who can.

Let me know if you can come so we can be prepared! Anyone is welcome - bring family and friends!

Attendees:
BiggaBullfrog (+1)
Sir Heroscape (+2, maybe 3)
podunksarmy
Scaperedude (+4)
UtahScott (maybe)
DaDude
Hamadraith
dreamscaper (maybe)
The B.I.V. (+2)
ortimus (maybe, +1 maybe)
dart48 (maybe)

Bigga's FAQ
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; October 10th, 2016 at 09:43 AM.
Old September 18th, 2016, 12:04 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NHSD in SLC!! Wasatch Warfare 2016

Sorry I made three threads! We'll make this the real one. My computer kept telling me the actions failed but I should have checked, sorry!!!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 18th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm in. And so is podunksarmy...he's in Utah now...but just not active yet on the forums. Just waiting to hear back from my group.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 18th, 2016, 10:24 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

For entry fee, why not just 5 bucks and a can of food. That way you still have a sizable prize pot and you get to do your food drive. I'm still not sure if I'll make it down yet. Give me some time though. I tend to work pretty much everyday, I'll have to request it off. Once I figure out if I'm coming, I"ll talk to my brothers to see if they are in.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 18th, 2016, 05:09 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I should be on, and plan for up to three others as well... possibly four!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old September 18th, 2016, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
For entry fee, why not just 5 bucks and a can of food. That way you still have a sizable prize pot and you get to do your food drive. I'm still not sure if I'll make it down yet. Give me some time though. I tend to work pretty much everyday, I'll have to request it off. Once I figure out if I'm coming, I"ll talk to my brothers to see if they are in.
I thought about that, but I thought that for those people who have aversions to paying (I've known a couple) that it would be nice to have some way to opt out with a can. But I think 5 bucks and a can isn't too much for people in general, so I'll change the wording on that to encourage that more.

And I hope you can make it down! Either True or I will be using the dice tower we got from you last tourney, so if you make it you'll get to see your creation in action! (It's been great to have around here, so we're super glad we won it! The Wo-Sa-Ga too!)

And great that you'll be making it Sir Heroscape and Scaperedude! It will be great to have you and hopefully a lot of your friends!

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 20th, 2016, 01:33 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@BiggaBullfrog look here on this post for my attendees:

Sir Heroscape (+2)

Waiting on more replies...

EDIT: My brother confirmed...
EDIT: Riley confirmed...

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; September 29th, 2016 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Riley confirmed...
Old September 20th, 2016, 05:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Put me down for a +1 and maybe a +1 more.

Old September 22nd, 2016, 04:59 PM

Do we have a time set yet? Also...anyone heard from @The B.I.V. or @wjscaper ? There's another 4 to add if they come with their sons.

p.s. I'm +2 now

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 22nd, 2016, 07:44 PM

Oh shoot, I totally thought I updated the time. My bad. We'll be starting setup at 11am, then roll from 11:30am - 3:30 pm.

And that's 12 people RSVPed, 15 including maybes. It's great that we've got such a good amount right now, and hopefully we'll be able to get even a few more!

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 22nd, 2016, 08:33 PM
"like" happy

Hey @BiggaBullfrog , I'm back down to me +1. My one brother wont be able to make it.

Old September 23rd, 2016, 07:16 PM

DaDude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I should be able to come. I'm one of the people that Scaperedude is trying to bring along.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day