Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 21st, 2013, 07:36 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Hobbit:Unexpected Journey scape!

I'd probably give them Talon Grab like Wyvern's have and probably something like Valguard's First Assault 3, but name it Attack From Above.
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:51 AM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Talon Grab wouldn't be an option, as it wouldn't let me pick em up or throw em off cliffs like in the film. (I don't remember them doing that in the book though...)

However, I like the idea of Attack from above. I might just have to use that...
Old March 26th, 2013, 11:15 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So modify Talon Grab to do what you want it to do. If the space the figure is placed onto is lower than the space the Eagle ended on, you may choose to roll one attack die for unblockable damage. Something like that.
Old March 28th, 2013, 12:18 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, that would work...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards