Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Notices

Old October 26th, 2010, 02:24 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Cosmic Invasion Scenario

The Book of Cosmic Invasion Scenario

C3G MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET
FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • This Scenario is part of the Fantastic Forces Unite - Campaign
  • Required Sets: 1 Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set, 2 Fortress of the Archkyrie Expansion Sets, 1 Marvel: The Conflict Begins Master Set

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 7th, 2022 at 10:56 AM.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:26 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Cosmic Invasion Scenario

Sorry for the poor pics, but my V-scape is having issues, so it will have to do for now. Also, I am sending out the map instructions to Gr3ny so that they can share it with all of us.
Old October 26th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Player 1's goal needs slightly more cowbell (hey, only time I've had to say that, though - great writing throughout!). How about:

Player 1's Goal:
Safe the Earth from the invading Skrulls and their Arthurian ally.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 27th, 2010, 12:03 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We'll have to make sure that the theme of that adventurer/scientist in the Skrull army really being a Skrull is reflected somehow in the storyline.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 16th, 2010, 05:48 PM

I cash in my Mysterious Artifacts to bring Mr. Fantastic and Sub-Mariner to the game, and they, combined with She-Hulk, Iceman, Human Torch, and Dr. Doom (equipped with the Cosmic Control Rod) take on Superskrull, Skrull Warriors x3, Annihilus (without his Cosmic Control Rod), and Invisible Woman.
Is was a fun match, with Human Torch being taken out early by Annihilus as he pursed the CCR that Doom had dropped, Doom failing D20 rolls left and right and making little impact beyond some early CCR rounds to Annihilus, Annihilus killing Doom, Mr. Fantastic punching out Invisible Woman (eventually), all of the Skrull Warriors coming back at least once, Iceman also falling to Annihilus, but putting several wounds on him first, She-Hulk putting 5 wounds on Superskrull despite Invisible Woman's aura, Superskrull and Annihilus finishing off She-Hulk, Sub-Mariner finishing off 1 life Superskrull and 1 life Annihilus, taking the CCR, and starting to kill Skrull Warriors, only to have them kill him, and finally an end game with Mr. Fantastic versus about 5 Skrull Warriors.
Mr. Fantastic, thanks to a lucky Experimental Medicine roll healing 3 wounds instead of killing him, managed to finish off all the Skrull Warriors and win with 2 life left on Turn 2 of Round 8!
Close, fun, and awesome. This one gets a definite PASS from me!

Old November 18th, 2010, 05:55 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I cash in my Mysterious Artifacts to bring Mr. Fantastic and Sub-Mariner to the game, and they, combined with She-Hulk, Iceman, Human Torch, and Dr. Doom (equipped with the Cosmic Control Rod) take on Superskrull, Skrull Warriors x3, Annihilus (without his Cosmic Control Rod), and Invisible Woman.
Is was a fun match, with Human Torch being taken out early by Annihilus as he pursed the CCR that Doom had dropped, Doom failing D20 rolls left and right and making little impact beyond some early CCR rounds to Annihilus, Annihilus killing Doom, Mr. Fantastic punching out Invisible Woman (eventually), all of the Skrull Warriors coming back at least once, Iceman also falling to Annihilus, but putting several wounds on him first, She-Hulk putting 5 wounds on Superskrull despite Invisible Woman's aura, Superskrull and Annihilus finishing off She-Hulk, Sub-Mariner finishing off 1 life Superskrull and 1 life Annihilus, taking the CCR, and starting to kill Skrull Warriors, only to have them kill him, and finally an end game with Mr. Fantastic versus about 5 Skrull Warriors.
Mr. Fantastic, thanks to a lucky Experimental Medicine roll healing 3 wounds instead of killing him, managed to finish off all the Skrull Warriors and win with 2 life left on Turn 2 of Round 8!
Close, fun, and awesome. This one gets a definite PASS from me!

This reads like lots of fun.
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:03 PM

It totally was. The campaign takes some getting used to at first, but once you're rolling it's tons of fun. I recommend playing through it to anyone.

Old December 2nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

How does a person interested in doing this last campaign playtest get the map build instructions?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 2nd, 2010, 11:57 AM

I will send it to ya Hahma, but are you sure you want to do this one? I told Bats I would run it next week, but he seemed to think it needed to be done sooner.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 11:59 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

He said you couldn't do it until after Christmas, so I figured I could get it done before that.

Edit: There aren't any other initial playtests ready, so I can take it on. I just need to tear down Castle Doom in order to built this one, but I won't get it done before the end of this weekend either way. I was just trying to familiarize the campaign and your notes and such.

Quote:
Mr Fantastic, Beast, She-Hulk, Swamp Thing, and Plastic Man are dead, and I have the Gift of Atlantis, x2 Mysterious Artifacts, Latverian Life Spell, Cosmic Control Rod, and the Experimental Medicine.
So by this and the rules for this scenario, you would be able to draft 4 Adventureres/Scientists along with Doom. You could cash in the Artifacts to bring back two of the dead Adv/Sci or bring one dead one back and bring Namor back. Is that right?

Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:05 PM

Well if you can't get it done until the end of the weekend, and I am able to finish the campaign next week, I might as well finish it you know. I think Bats is just getting antsy/pushy, but I will get this thing done for sure.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Yeah that's fine. I think he wanted it done so that it would be that much more for the art department to have for the rulebook to get going.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios