Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '09

I'd like to get my vote in AGAINST less than 500. Well, I guess that I'd be okay with 495.

And you can add me to the "Attending" list.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old August 30th, 2009, 03:33 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can be there. I might have a few new recruits coming too - I'll keep you posted on that. I'll put in my vote for 500, 510, or 550.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old August 31st, 2009, 08:40 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Paludal Passage - Velenne

Can the Hive on the center of this map be controlled by either player, or is it just there as a LoS blocker?

Old August 31st, 2009, 09:55 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It is an LOS blocker only. If a player wishes to use a Hive in their army, he or she will place in their start zone as normal.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:31 PM

Thanks for the clarification.

A couple more questions: Do we know what the glyph pool is for the maps with random glyphs? and Are we going to be limited to a single set point army, or do you think that we'll be able to bring either a 600-650 point draft pool, or bring 2 premade armies and decide after previewing our opponents selection?

Last thing-I'll be able to give rides to 2 people south of 237, if anyone needs them.

Old August 31st, 2009, 11:56 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can give a ride to folks in the northern Peninsula (or SF if you can get to Pacifica or to a BART station (Colma is best)).

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 1st, 2009, 12:27 AM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been overloaded this week, and most of my free attention is on the CoN game. I will endeavor to have the glyph pool and army selection set and on the first post by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.

Old September 1st, 2009, 12:34 AM

Take your time. Sorry about all the questions; I just like to get them posted before I forget what I want to ask. And thanks again for all the work that you're doing towards this, RoninValentina.

Old September 7th, 2009, 07:19 PM

Because of the time wipe, please check the first post and make shore you are on the attendance list. If you are not, repost your sign up here. Thanks. I recall the sign up being up to 14 or 15 names, so several of your names have been lost.

- Ronin

Old September 7th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm coming, I just may be coming late.
Old September 7th, 2009, 08:38 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Here we go, again... You can add myself & CarnivalBoy back onto the list.

I think we were at two 500 pt. pre-made armies each?

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 8th, 2009, 02:48 PM

tshill12 was zapped, so he can be added again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
I think we were at two 500 pt. pre-made armies each?
I remember that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day