Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 4th, 2008, 03:24 PM

The Mi-Go 13 knows what's in an order marker The Mi-Go 13 knows what's in an order marker The Mi-Go 13 knows what's in an order marker
Expanding by bits

Just a quick note on a bit of positive 'scapeness. Today I was speaking with a couple of female co-workers, neither of which are gamers. One mentioned that she was going to a local K-Mart at lunch. My ears perked up. Long story short(ish), I extolled (briefly) the virtues of the 'scape and I asked her to look for RotV for me and let me know how much they were there if they had any.

An hour later she stopped me in the cafeteria with a copy she picked up for 13 bones. Better still, she had grabbed 2 other copies (all second ed.); one for her and her husband (he seems to lean a BIT toward gaming) and one for our co-worker to give to her grandkids. That's five more folks glowing in the goodness of this game.

No real point other than sometimes, with a bit of luck, a gamer can be created in the most unlikely places. Dig.

M13

PS. One of my friends went out at lunch and bought the last couple sets from there when he heard about the deal, otherwise I would have prefaced this post telling you lot where the store was at so you could read the rest of this post once you got back from buying your copy.

Great traders: Hilo-scaper, RDHight, quozl, troubleman23, Syvarris the Ruler, Onacara
Old June 4th, 2008, 03:28 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Expanding by bits

That's Awesome how that occured. With the instant conversion and all.
Old June 4th, 2008, 03:47 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

Sweet! we have more 'scape converts!

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old June 4th, 2008, 04:01 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker

That's awesome. I tried an in-store conversion at K-Mart when the prices were dirt-cheap. Didn't take, though. I think the phrase "Who the #@!! snuck this in my shopping cart!" was said.

Kidding aside, that really is good work. Jandar be praised.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old June 10th, 2008, 09:22 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

Always good to have more scapers!

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion