Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 21st, 2013, 05:21 PM

Glen_Quagmire69 is surprisingly tart
Question Why was this person banned?

I had a question about previous member Eric_Cartman30. I wanted to know why he was banned from this website. You see I recently met him. He is one of the other few gamers here in Gallup NM. We have become friends and he has taught me the joys of making my own custom petrified wood terrain as well as using other minerals. He does not play Heroscape anymore seeming to prefer Warhammer 40,000 (I am trying to convince him to come back to scape.) He had let slip the other day that he once belonged to this site and said he was no longer allowed on here. When I asked why he just gave me a vague answer. I wanted to know what he did. If I should be concerned with letting him around my family. I know it may seem underhanded to go behind his back and check, but if he did something really bad I want to know. After all I am just looking to protect myself and my family. Can anyone offer any information on this?

I trade Magic: The Gathering cards for Heroscape Army Cards or just about any miniatures, just send me a pm. I also have some old Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well.
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Why was this person banned?

Never heard of him.
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:43 PM

I know he was on here I searched by his username. I figured it was the same username as his e-mail.

I trade Magic: The Gathering cards for Heroscape Army Cards or just about any miniatures, just send me a pm. I also have some old Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well.
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:36 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

You can search their old post if you want the details (I was able to guess from the location). I am not privy to admin decision making but I suspect this person was linked to an account that was posting inappropriate content.

Anyway, you're better off PM'ing an admin rather than posting this publicly.
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:38 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
You can search their old post if you want the details (I was able to guess from the location). I am not privy to admin decision making but I suspect this person was linked to an account that was posting inappropriate content.

Anyway, you're better off PM'ing an admin rather than posting this publicly.
I do this every time I see a banned user.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:40 PM

I should of thought of that. Seriously tired today. Now I feel dumb. Thanks for the help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online