Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

View Poll Results: What's The Best Expansion
Fortress of Achkyrie 17 20.24%
Road to the Forgotten Forest 41 48.81%
Ticalla Jungle 9 10.71%
Volcarren Wasteland 6 7.14%
Thaelenk Tundra 11 13.10%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 17th, 2011, 08:49 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?
Re: Heroscape expansion poll

This man should be a heroscape Dendrologist ^^^ But he brings a good point, the Jungle terrain is by far the coolest looking, and if RttFF didn't have a bridge, my favorites would definitely change.

Quick terrain question though. Why does everyone go crazy for tundra sets? They never appealed to me as much as the road or jungle did.
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:16 PM

Ianman95 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladidadi.davis View Post
This man should be a heroscape Dendrologist ^^^ But he brings a good point, the Jungle terrain is by far the coolest looking, and if RttFF didn't have a bridge, my favorites would definitely change.

Quick terrain question though. Why does everyone go crazy for tundra sets? They never appealed to me as much as the road or jungle did.
I don't like them, I like the other stuff!
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:18 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianman95 View Post
Quote:

Me neither, I'd rather trade my tundra for a combination of 2 of the other the terrain sets since it seems like that's about right value wise.
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianman95 View Post
Quote:

Me neither, I'd rather trade my tundra for a combination of 2 of the other the terrain sets since it seems like that's about right value wise.
Yeah, the only good thing is the mountains that they are so big.
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:53 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

I figured. And I wish one came in the Underdark set as a big rock.
Old May 19th, 2011, 02:53 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Partly because it's rare; partly because it comes with LOS blockers (always a plus).
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:08 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I voted for the road set because of what it brings to the game. It adds movement bonuses, cool trees, a bridge, and the guard that can be good if played right. I really like the fortress though because of the really cool things you can do with it. I use it a lot to make dungeon crawl rooms that actually feel like rooms. If you have enough FotA sets then you can have several rooms built and just bring them out as the heroes advance.
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I voted for FotA, but only beause I think it doesn't get enough respect. Let me tell you what my nephew said when I got him RtFF. "I can do all this with my FotA, plus build cool forts."

The only reason to get RtFF over FotA is eye candy. Tower pieces look pretty ugly as trees. But not too bad.
Old May 27th, 2011, 06:08 AM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

reported

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old May 28th, 2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
I figured. And I wish one came in the Underdark set as a big rock.
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:35 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Jungle.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 28th, 2011, 09:01 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Road, because it was the first expansion to bring the awesome 'Scape map concept to life.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's