Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 25th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I'm fairly close to votes on the Sneaks and Dashi, but how close depends on how my next game with each one goes. (And how soon I get free time to play, of course.)
Old July 25th, 2012, 02:38 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I too am close to voting on the Sneaks...hopefully by the end of the week...but don't quote me on that.
Old July 25th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Gor'Vath by robbdaman has received 2 NO votes to induct (Killometer, Super Bogue) and is removed from the process.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 25th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Just out of curiosity is anyone testing or planning to test Cxurg'gyath? It's has been under review since May 2011.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 25th, 2012, 03:52 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Just out of curiosity is anyone testing or planning to test Cxurg'gyath? It's has been under review since May 2011.
It's already got one thumbs up.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 25th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Yup. I'm nearly positive that nyys has been working on it and at least one other judge. We all have different assignments, but I know I've read some texts and comments on Cyokangkhnkth.

And, of course, it already has 2 thumbs up.

--

On a related note, we may be looking to fill out our ranks just a bit more (now that we have a nice system that gives us more flexibility to accommodate more judges).

Nothing is set in stone, but a motion is on the table and is receiving strong support so far. It's likely we'll ask for strong nominations against to help us to catch up a bit.
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:22 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Soldiers of Valhalla is looking to expand its membership. Anyone interested in serving as a judge, please PM qt.bangerang with (A) a short paragraph describing why you feel you would make an excellent SoV Judge and (B) written reviews and a vote on at least one of the following current units in review for the Soldiers of Valhalla.

1. Cxurg'gyath
2. Buccaneers of the Endless Sea
3. Dashi Tokainto
4. Hoplitron

All entries must be submitted by August 29th.
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I would like to do this. I want to help out C3V with playtesting, and playtesting these would be nice too. Not sure if doing both is allowed or not.
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:39 PM
has been BANNED

Doing both is more then okay as we try to test using both C3V and SoV units to make sure both sets of units work together.
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Adrian Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I would like to do this. I want to help out C3V with playtesting, and playtesting these would be nice too. Not sure if doing both is allowed or not.
Yes, it is possible to do both. Perhaps quite draining, but if you have the time, please submit your application to be an SoV judge.

--

Note for everyone:

We will review the applications carefully. Be sure to type up strong, well-crafted, thoughtful, fair reviews. I invite all interested to do some testing and try some write-ups.

As you likely all know, many of our current SoV judges were chosen using this same process. This process works. Start work on a submission now. Can't wait to see them!

Last edited by 1Mmirg; July 25th, 2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:43 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Nothing to see here.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; July 25th, 2012 at 06:47 PM. Reason: 1Mmirg is the best.
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Adrian Monk

Okay, okay, I mistyped that. Fixed now. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs