Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2011, 01:56 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

I'm bringing ALL figures/cards for possible trade/sell/buy.

PM me about any custom scenery
Old September 25th, 2011, 07:19 PM

bighamrules has disabled reputation

i wont be coming. I just got back to Ohio and I dont have anything new to play with and cant find any one to play with here to get back in to it. also, dont know if i can make it because starting new job this up coming week and might not be able to get off

i'm bigham and im back in the game
Old September 27th, 2011, 12:50 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Jordan and I will be attending.

I'll let you know as soon as I can about Heath and Josh.

I will also be bringing customs stuff to trade or sell. And that includes decks of my new Artscow cards.
Old September 27th, 2011, 01:56 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can we get the OP updated in any way? It's missing a lot of information. I know that we're starting registration at 11:30 and probably running until 4, and that we're doing the Rolling Rumble format, but many of the people who have said they will be in attendance are not on record (which would be useful for determining numbers for prize support), and we still do not know if C3V will be allowed. That information would be wonderful to have on the front page.
Old September 28th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

What the hell is a Royal Rumble format?

I cannot imagine that customs will be allowed, be they C3V or something I came up with in my garage.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 28th, 2011, 03:42 PM

jacob_j_p is surprisingly tart

I've been trying to get Matt to update the front page. Don't know what's taking him so long. If anyone has questions, just put them up, I'll try to keep up with what's going on.

Another update, we are asking people for $5 to help pay for the rental of the room (if you can't afford it, it's not required). If we collect more than the cost of the room, it will be added to the prize table.
Old September 28th, 2011, 03:44 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

You can add a possible +1 for me!

Also, IMO we could use C3V, but I don't think we should allow any other type of custom.
Old September 28th, 2011, 08:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry I'm back here. I'll be posting some updates here shortly. I'll message weesel99 to see what map templates he has available and try to check back here on a more regular basis. Been a crazy couple of weeks starting school.

Grenade lobbyist
Old September 28th, 2011, 11:05 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

happyjosiah and I will be coming.
Old September 28th, 2011, 11:27 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
happyjosiah and I will be coming.
Nice! Maybe we can get in an SW game or two... I'll bring a couple decks.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 29th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

sounds awesome, sorry I can not make it, stingers tend to kill very quickly, sounds like an awesom format

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 29th, 2011, 04:14 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm still a little in awe about this format. What if you are the only person with a record? For example it is possible after a few rounds to have only one undefeated person, does that person never play again? Also, if you have a record (doesn't matter which one), you have to wait until a game finishes (where someone else might have your record), before you get to play again? Sounds like it will be easy to get screwed over because a number of things: Playing a slow player will get you in trouble. Waiting for a game could take a while.

But that's just me. I'm not running the tournament. If anyone would like to pound reason into my head please feel free.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day