Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 17th, 2012, 03:46 AM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Can anybody else volunteer to bring maps? I still have Sludgeways and Drudgeways (1 SotM, 2 RttFF), Turret Rocks (1 RotV), High Water Mark (1 SotM,1 BftU,1 TJ, +1 hex), and Timber Ridge (1 RotV, 2 RttFF). Can anybody bring one of those?

~Z
I may be able to bring Turret Rocks. Let me get back to yo on that. I can definitely bring the set to build it with, but I may or may not be able to bring the map prebuilt.

Edit: I just noticed that we have prize support! WOOT! Thanks for setting this whole event up, Ziggy!

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old October 17th, 2012, 08:28 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I can bring one more map...lets make it Sludgeways.

Oh, the glyph pool hasn't been designated yet...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 17th, 2012, 12:20 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Hey I can probably bring a map. I could bring High Water, but I would have to make it there. Also, could someone print out the instructions for me? Our printer is all Janky, and won't do colours properly.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 18th, 2012, 12:20 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Hey I can probably bring a map. I could bring High Water, but I would have to make it there. Also, could someone print out the instructions for me? Our printer is all Janky, and won't do colours properly.
I will put you down for this for now. Let me know if you are missing any pieces - I can bring them and the printout for you.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 18th, 2012, 12:25 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Killometer,

Can you bring Timber Ridge?

~Z

My map thread
Old October 19th, 2012, 12:51 AM

So, I can confirm bringing Turret Rocks, but will have to build it on site. Also, if someone can get a printout of the map for me too it would be swell. I tried using colored markers to supplement a B&W map I printed once and it didn't work so well.

Does anyone have bases and stickers? I would like one for this tourney, but wouldn't mind throwing a little cash or trade down on some extras for my future customs.

Old October 19th, 2012, 11:11 AM

Hey, sorry about this, but I made a huge mistake and thought that BART went to Game Kastle. Do you think I could get a ride from anyone? Sorry about the last moment thing.
Thanks.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 19th, 2012, 11:50 AM

Hey Killz, I mostly depend on public transportation right now also. That said, I recall there being a bus that comes to or near Game Kastle from the Fremont BART station. If nobody can get you directly from where you are then perhaps you can take the BART to somewhere between Castro Valley and Fremont and get picked up on the way?

Old October 19th, 2012, 12:08 PM

@mariogolbee - I will bring the printout for you.

@Killz - Can you get to the Colma BART station or to my house by 10:00am? If so, I can give you a ride down.

@everybody - Glyph pools in OP

~Z

My map thread
Old October 19th, 2012, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
@mariogolbee - I will bring the printout for you.

@Killz - Can you get to the Colma BART station or to my house by 10:00am? If so, I can give you a ride down.

@everybody - Glyph pools in OP

~Z
Thanks, yeah, I can do that.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Sorry for the last minute notice, but I'm not going to be able to defend my title tomorrow (trophy will make it, though). Bummed to miss everyone.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 19th, 2012, 08:21 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Dang, that's no way to lose the trophy Killo!

CMG: I only have one full set of glyphs for my 3 maps...

We'll also bring an extra competative army in case someone's friend wants to come at the last minute...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day