Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 13th, 2012, 04:04 AM

Bahde Again is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Portland/Vancouver NHSD 2012

Count me in as Bahde +1

Just here to lurk about and post seldomly....
Old October 13th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde Again View Post
Count me in as Bahde +1
Nice to see you Paul
Old October 13th, 2012, 04:13 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

So I know we're just about a week away and I was wondering if there might be someone who is coming from the south who has room for me to join their carpool as they pass through Wilsonville? I'm good for gas money and such.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 13th, 2012, 05:06 AM

So, anyone have five sets of Grok Riders I could borrow?

Old October 13th, 2012, 11:32 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bahde,
I have 4 squads of Groks you can borrow, and I think Longy418 can spare some as well.
Old October 13th, 2012, 02:01 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
:(

So unless something changes drastically it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get work off. Wish I could come. Keep me updated on future events.

~Dysole, who really does want to get another tournament in
Old October 13th, 2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Bahde,
I have 4 squads of Groks you can borrow, and I think Longy418 can spare some as well.
Hrmmmm, bro...you must think I am a dolt. lol Groks x5 = 650 points of useless....lol

I was just messing with you.

I may need some Drones though...I will let you know.

Last edited by Bahde Again; October 13th, 2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Woohoo! Paul's coming!

Also, can anyone spare a squad of Wolves of Badru for me to borrow for the day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:53 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Could I suggest or request:

The Hotway or the Highway by heroscaper2010
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

To be used at your event?

Thanks, HS2010!
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd rather you didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 13th, 2012, 09:22 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
So I know we're just about a week away and I was wondering if there might be someone who is coming from the south who has room for me to join their carpool as they pass through Wilsonville? I'm good for gas money and such.
My groups coming up from Eugene... we might be able to come by and get ya...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 13th, 2012, 09:32 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'd rather you didn't.
Suit yourself...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day