Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 9th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
NHSD at Rock-Con in Rockford, Il!!

I am hosting 3 mega games at Rock-Con this year on Saturday the 20th. GO to the site to sign up or PM me and I can save a spot for you. I will be assembling a massive 8'x4' battle field to test your skills with 8 other players. Last year was awesome and this year should be better.

I will bring at least 3 of everything, but you are welcome to bring your own armies.
Old October 10th, 2012, 01:23 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD at Rock-Con in Rockford, Il!!

Hmmm... This sounds fun, I wish I could drive. Although I'm already planning on going to the Peoria IL NHSD. There is a wisconsin NHSD this year too though, you might want to look in on that.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 22nd, 2012, 10:38 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
Photos of the event

I guess you don't know how much crap you have until you try and move it. Here is the majority of the collection as I packed it Friday night:
Spoiler Alert!

Here are a few brave souls who helped build the board and then drafted 400 point armies to do battle in first solo competition and then the big team event. 10 players on a board this size was crazy.
Spoiler Alert!

The winner of the first game was Willow who took home the Fortress expansion as the prize. Her A. Archers who took the battlements of the fortress early on in the match proved to be a good move as she literally mowed down wave after wave (12 total) of zombies as they tried to overrun her.

The team battle was a family affair with a few father-son teams, brothers facing brothers and my wife on my team. In the end, it was the married couple who attacked with synchronous precision that emerged victorious.

The dungeon crawl was an epic adventure of slap happy players who had been there ALL DAY. Not only were the orcs defeated, but I (the GM) only managed to kill 2 of the 10 players. The map was fun with a sheet covering it to reveal only what the players could see. As they advanced, the sheet was drawn back. Teamwork prevailed regardless of a few rouge players who learned quickly that if you stray too far from the group, a cave troll might be just around the blind corner.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 06:04 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD at Rock-Con in Rockford, Il!!

The map looks awesome! I really wise I could have attended.

You should keep your eyes out for future tournaments in northern Illinois. Tomraz44 hosted 2 tournaments last year in Belvidere, and Shedim Kabal recently hosted a tournament in Mount Prospect, and is planing on hosting another one in December.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day