Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

View Poll Results: Location of Colorado NHSD ( voting ends september 18th)
Cheyenne WY, Cyborgs Gaming 5 71.43%
Boulder CO, Boulder Public Library 2 28.57%
Wheatridge CO, Valhalls Game Center 0 0%
Highlands Ranch CO, Enchanted Grounds 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 21st, 2011, 12:11 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Cross Country Colorado/Cheyenne NHSD

Just so you guys know im planning an event http://www.heroscapers.com/community...66#post1465866
Old August 23rd, 2011, 04:19 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

need more feed back!?!
Old August 25th, 2011, 02:52 PM

Tolamos knows what's in an order marker Tolamos knows what's in an order marker

What is the date going to be? If it is the 16th (sunday) I will be so happy, because then I can come this year (although there is always the chance that my car will break down halfway there like last year )

My Customs! Trades

"Say hello to my little friend!"
Old August 25th, 2011, 03:21 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

It's the 15th, not the 16th. However, if we are going to Cheyenne, picking you up in Greeley would be pretty easy.
Old August 25th, 2011, 03:27 PM

Tolamos knows what's in an order marker Tolamos knows what's in an order marker

Dang! Now I'm going to have to find a cover for work. I hope I can!

My Customs! Trades

"Say hello to my little friend!"
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Well, it actually seems like I can make it to Cheyenne. And considering the location, I'm not inclined to complain about the drive either. If I make it, I'll be bringing my brother along.
Old August 28th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

if people want to have this on the 16th instead I'd be happy to go along with that. never mind

Last edited by Cyborgs Gaming; August 28th, 2011 at 03:13 PM.
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:04 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

I'd rather not do it on a Sunday.
Old August 28th, 2011, 04:04 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Not that my opinion matters as much, I'm an out-of-stater, but Saturday works much better for me. Otherwise I probably won't make it.
Old August 30th, 2011, 05:34 PM

Alright guys we need to start talking about who will decide the maps. We need more voters as well, I would hate for a decision to be made and the majority isn't happy but they didn't vote. That would be a situation we can all avoid. If you know there are some people who may have not seen this thread please PM them so they know about it.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 10:21 PM

Soooooo... people! I somehow doubt that a NHSD event is adequate with only... (scrolls to the top of the page) 6 people!
Old September 2nd, 2011, 10:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Expect more than 20 people at this event, SoA.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day