Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 17th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/12/14

HeroClix is a miniature game, not unlike HeroScape, that uses characters from comic books and other genres with full 3D sculpts. Because of this, it's rather popular with custom-makers around here - the Marvel section in particular. I've been keeping up with HeroClix news for quite some time, so I figured having a place to store all of these updates would be useful! So, here are all upcoming sets to look forward to, with info, pictures, and more!

USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT HEROCLIX
- HeroClix is a blind purchase game; with some exceptions, you can never be sure of what you're purchasing unless you buy a specific miniature.
- HeroClix rarities can be noted on a small tab on their base and are as follows: Common (White), Uncommon (Green), Rare (Silver), Super Rare (Gold), and Chase or Limited Edition (Bronze).
- Chase figures are extremely rare - generally, between one in ten and one in forty boosters contain one. Limited Edition figures cannot be found in booster packs, but are only available via organized HeroClix play.
- Generally, a Common figure will be worth $1, Uncommon $1-$2, Rare $3-5, and Super Rares and Chases anywhere up to $50 or $60.
- There are, at the moment, four venues for HeroClix releases: normal-sized Booster Packs, containing five figures; single-figure Booster Packs, containing one figure; Fast Forces or Starter Sets, containing six non-blind figures; and special releases, such as Super Boosters, exclusives, and other, less-common means.

CLICK HERE FOR A LISTING OF OLDER SETS!

WAR OF LIGHT (JUNE 2014 - DECEMBER 2014)
Spoiler Alert!

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY [MOVIE] (JULY 2014)
Spoiler Alert!

JUSTICE LEAGUE STRATEGY GAME (JULY 2014)
Spoiler Alert!

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (AUGUST 2014)
Spoiler Alert!

THE FLASH (NOVEMBER 2014)
Spoiler Alert!

JUSTICE LEAGUE - TRINITY WAR (FEBRUARY 2015)
Spoiler Alert!

OTHER
Spoiler Alert!

SPECIAL THANKS
- Suttkus, for compiling all of this information on HCRealms.
- ICv2.com, for publishing articles and providing images
- figures.com, for exclusive figure previews
- HeroClix World, for exclusive figure previews
- HCRealms, for exclusive figure previews

Last edited by johnny139; August 12th, 2014 at 12:54 PM. Reason: LAST UPDATE: Guardians of the Galaxy (Set Spoiled)
Old March 17th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 3/17/11

I'm still hoping that Hydra Agent is cheap so I can pick up another squad or 2.
Old March 17th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This is a great thread. Thanks.
Old March 17th, 2011, 03:59 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Subscribed. Sounds awesome.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 17th, 2011, 05:19 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm game for hopefully a cheper MODOK and GLs.

Old March 17th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
I have them all.
Old March 17th, 2011, 05:31 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
I have them all.
I only have 48 figures though and didn't feel like spending a lot of money when I bought my whole collection.

Old March 17th, 2011, 05:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

What I'm wondering is why they're releasding 2 Marvel sets in a row? They usually rotate.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 17th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
MODOK will probably be pretty expensive - he'll be a Super Rare. The sculpt itself is supposed to be big and awesome, though, so that's a plus.

I'm looking forward to a Kilowog worth buying, even if it is butt-ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
What I'm wondering is why they're releasding 2 Marvel sets in a row? They usually rotate.
It seems they're negotiating with DC, and I suppose they're just a tougher company to work with. I mean, they've announced six Marvel releases over the next year, and two for DC. I figure there's something up there.
Old March 21st, 2011, 03:09 PM

the incredible mate is surprisingly tart

Supposedly DC wants a more quality product and the last couple sets weren't doing it for them.

As a Huge fan of Heroclix as I am Heroscape I can't wait for these to come out to.

All the marvel stuff
All the DC stuff
and all the Halo and Gears stuff.

I could care less about buying the Lord of the rings stuff mainly due to the fact that I can't get into another collectible game.... My wife would kill me.

Trades: 12
Selling my collection for 500 plus shipping, for a list or any interest please pm me asap
Old March 27th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 3/27/11

Alright, thread updated.

- The Thor Fast Forces Pack is now fully confirmed. Coming out May 6th; it'll have Thor, Loki, the Warrior Three, and a generic Asgardian Warrior. That's good news for us - Loki and Volstagg go for at least $35 online, and the rest of them are usually sold out at this point.
- Release date is delayed slightly for the Captain America set. I also remember seeing a good picture of BuckyCap's digital sculpt somewhere, but can't seem to find it...
- Some new information about Street Fighter, confirming Dee Jay and T. Hawk. That's good news by my count.
Old March 27th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 3/27/11

Man do I hope we can finally get an affordable (male) Loki ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations