Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old September 2nd, 2014, 11:18 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Heart of Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Ragnak must be a heavy grut, I do not see him pulling that off if he was only a blade grut lol. :P
Maybe he's a dismounted Swog Rider??? The possibilities are endless. All I know is that it is likely that he has Disengage.

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
P.S.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TGRF; November 28th, 2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Removed material per author
Old September 20th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

great stuff, thanks so much for sharing. Looking forward to reading more, just way cool.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 20th, 2014, 03:32 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
great stuff, thanks so much for sharing. Looking forward to reading more, just way cool.
Thanks, glad you like it!
~TGRF.
Old November 14th, 2014, 09:20 PM

Well. I managed to completely forget about updating this. Come on reader's, that's what you are for. (Just kidding)

Chapter Two

Vengeance of the Father (Parts 1 & 2)
Spoiler Alert!

With this chapter comes a picture of Grimnak atop his monstrous Beheron, hand drawn by @Wanderer999 and colored by @Evar-Scarcarver . Many thanks to my fellow Codex workers!
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 03:44 PM

Get ready! Chapter Three is coming on the 24th! Ragnak's Demon Heart brings adversaries, greater even than Grimnak, to his doorstep. Haunted by the blood he has spilled, Ragnak must now fight a war on two fronts. But new enemies approach, and not even Ragnak's Heart will be able to save those he loves from a terrible loss. Will he be able to survive the wrath his Heart has brought against him? Find out in chapter three, Tears of the Daughter.

~TGRF.
Old November 26th, 2014, 12:08 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Just read chapter two. The next one is coming out yesterday..? Or the 24th of next month?

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old November 26th, 2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Just read chapter two. The next one is coming out yesterday..? Or the 24th of next month?
Sorry, I had an alarmingly large workload dumped on me for Thanksgiving. I should be able to get the first half of the chapter out tomorrow. (Second half comes out when the Codex does, so keep an eye out for it!)
~TGRF.
Old November 26th, 2014, 03:03 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

No worries. Just wondering.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old November 29th, 2014, 05:50 PM

When work gives me a chance to post... leave it to a cold to delay things further. I finally bring you:
Chapter Three
Tears of the Daughter (Part 1)
Spoiler Alert!

Watch for Part two in the Codex, coming December 1!
Old November 29th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Noooo, not
Spoiler Alert!
!!!

I'll stay tuned for the next part of this chapter... we'll see where it goes.
~TAF, anticipatingly

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 29th, 2014, 09:26 PM

Due to an unfortunate time warp, I have been laboring under the idea that the Codex will be released December 1. It would appear I was off by a month. It will be released January 1.
My bad.
~TGRF.
Old November 29th, 2014, 09:30 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

That. *Sniff* That was wonderful. Poor Berog.

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; November 30th, 2014 at 11:47 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction