Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 21st, 2015, 09:57 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: End-of-Year 2014 Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Funny stats from midgame:

Spoiler Alert!

My krav never blocked all game. Fortunately, one of them was never attacked.

I was pretty sure I was toast when a 3-headed Hydra 1-shotted Eltahale, but I managed to scrape through in the end. Final stats:

Spoiler Alert!
Yeah I had an eerie feeling when I couldn't get that last Krav I was gonna suffer for it. There was a 3 different init's that I felt I needed to win, and didn't win any of the 3.
  • The Init after killing Eltahale would have given me the opportunity to kill the Red Wyrmling.
  • The Init when the Red Wyrmling had to come into threat range the 1st time
  • The init when the Red Wyrmling had to come into threat range the 2nd time.

The dice were pretty funny early on, everything just died to every attack.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 21st, 2015, 01:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Weird... almost like you had a penalty to your initiative rolls.
Old January 21st, 2015, 01:18 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Weird... almost like you had a penalty to your initiative rolls.
15% isn't that bad.. Not like I can't bank on init with a 15% penalty.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 03:16 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The Finals are Army Draft on Ticalla Sunrise.

The dok (27-10) v. vegies dad (28-12) pool of armies is:
* Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Arktos, Marro Warriors
* Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons, Major J15, Hoplitron x5, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Heavy Gruts x3, Fen Hydra x2, Ornak
* Morsbane, Elaria the Pale, Haduc, Arkmer, Ulginesh, Myrddin
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first.
The EoY championship marks the seventh 2014 event. This is the fifth playoff meeting between vegie's dad and myself in those seven events. The only ones we missed were season 12 (when I missed the playoffs) and season 16 (when vegie's dad missed the playoffs).

The winner of this game will also end up second in the final 2014 rankings, behind kevindola.

Scheduled for sometime on Sunday - I'm hoping for a morning game although trying to reserve a hotel for Gencon may interfere.
Old January 25th, 2015, 11:01 PM

Finals throwdown starting now.
Old January 26th, 2015, 12:37 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: End-of-Year 2014 Championship - CONGRATS DOK

Congrats dok! (and yes, that was me watching).
Old January 26th, 2015, 12:39 AM

Re: End-of-Year 2014 Championship - CONGRATS DOK

Just finished. Took me 20 tries, but I finally have a finals victory in an OHS event. VD tried to ping at me, never straying far from his startzone. Early on I was whifftastic attacking with the swiftfangs, losing all of them but the one sitting on Unique Attack (we'll call him "MVP"). After that, I turned to Greyspears and Arktos - Arktos's attacks on Raelin was able to draw VD's trons out of the aura. Arktos, Greyspears, and then Quickblades attacked the exposed 'trons and turned the tide in my favor, taking out most of the Glads and J15.

There was some late maneuvering with the Darkclaws and Arktos, but with Wannok in my hands and the Darkclaw defense holding strong against 1 die Blastaron pings, eventually I pulled the pod apart and wore down the robots. I won with a 2-life Arktos, 1 Darkclaw, my MVP Swiftfang, and the unactivated Marro Warriors.

GG Vegies Dad... the glyph combo was just too much to overcome here, I think.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; January 26th, 2015 at 12:15 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events