Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 25th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 5/24 UPDATES!

Border XT 2 , border 2, border 3, and border 4 are not valid, they are empty or corrupt. Everything else is working fine.
Old May 25th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, it seems some of the files are still too big. It would help if I knew what the size limit was. Oh well, I'm going to try something else. Get back to you when it's done.
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:21 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, one more try. I changed the links for the modern borders in the first post. I broke them up by category, to keep the file sizes smaller. Let me know if it works now.
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:47 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am downloading them now, so far so good.
Old May 27th, 2009, 06:15 PM

Everything is all fine now, thanks.
Old May 27th, 2009, 06:18 PM

Old May 27th, 2009, 11:02 PM

Updated the first post with the list of Species, Classes, and Personalities from the other thread.
Old May 27th, 2009, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Updated the first post with the list of Species, Classes, and Personalities from the other thread.
You spelled DZU-TEH wrong under species. Other than that, it looks good to me.
Old May 27th, 2009, 11:23 PM

Fixed.
Old May 30th, 2009, 08:42 AM

I fixed some issues with the Modern Standard Borders that Griffin found. New file is uploaded now.
Old May 30th, 2009, 09:47 AM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dang it dang it dang dang, double-dang.

I go through the agonizing, lengthy, process of making huge scans of my cards and then painstakingly photoshopping out the characters and their text, and creating new backgrounds out of the stitched-together cloned bits of the existing backgrounds, so that I can finally make my own official-looking customs to my own specifications...

And then you come along and do a way better job.

Thanks for being such an awesome template-maker. Your mad skillz shame me.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old May 30th, 2009, 01:44 PM

Thank you for the kind words, but don't forget to thank Griffin as well. He gave a lot of very useful feedback on how to improve them!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations