Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 10th, 2015, 08:25 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Looking for at least one more tester on Pel the Hill Giant (with or without the Durgeth Ravagers).

Send me a PM for the stats. (Feel free to sign up if you've already tested Pel, but still send me a PM).
Another Pel, test completed.

Looking forward to the Large Hero expansion.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 26th, 2015, 03:41 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm looking to do some playtesting. Where should I send a PM to? @Taeblewalker ? @Dad_Scaper ? Someone else?

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 13th, 2016, 03:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
New and Improved

Check the first post for instructions for how we will be handling Public Playtesting going forward.

~Dysole, informationally
Old February 18th, 2016, 12:54 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
After each test, it would be greatly appreciated if you could fill out the feedback form.
Maybe I missed something, but after I complete a couple of play tests where do I put the completed form?

Also, If I have completed a test of a unit in the past but Love it so much I play more tests with it, do I need to fill out the form again or just outline the battle report?

Thanks.

Old February 18th, 2016, 01:38 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

The forms are located in the C3V Playtester Forums. If you do not have access, you may request access as outlined and you'll be in shortly.

~Dysole, hoping that answers questions
Old February 18th, 2016, 03:10 PM

Re: FYI

Quote:
The forms are located in the C3V Playtester Forums. If you do not have access, you may request access as outlined and you'll be in shortly.

I have access, I mean, If I say complete 2 play tests for Deltacron, would I PM them to the lead playtester or post them in the thread.

I assume this is obvious, but I am getting older.

Old February 18th, 2016, 08:49 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:

I have access, I mean, If I say complete 2 play tests for Deltacron, would I PM them to the lead playtester or post them in the thread.

If you are part of the Online Playtesting Group for C3V, then I'd suggest posting a review of your battle in the designated thread with information like,
- Who won
- How many points did the tested figure destroy and
- What you think of the unit.

That's what I do when I test (as well as everyone else, I think...)
Old February 19th, 2016, 12:47 AM

Weirdities

So somehow or other the feedback form disappeared from the OP. It's back.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old February 19th, 2016, 10:31 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post

I tend to post playtest reports directly in the thread when it is a thread I have access to.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 28th, 2016, 09:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

@TheTravelingScaper

Follow the instructions in the first post of this thread to join the VC playtesting group. I believe once you do that it will open up some additional threads to you where you can sign up for online playtesting either through individual threads or through a new public playtesting request thread. @Dysole has more information on how the future of this system will work. Thanks for showing interest!
Old March 7th, 2016, 01:05 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

C3V is hosting an Online Playtesting Tournament.

New Releases of C3V waves are just around the corner, in order to get our final touches done on these figure we are holding a special event. 14 different designs will be available for you to build armies around and play in this upcoming event. Sign-ups run until March 13th. For more details, you will need to join the C3V playtesters group.

Anyone can join. To join the C3V Playtesting Event
  1. Click on "User CP" in the banner on the top of the screen.
  2. Click on "Group Memberships" in the control panel on the left.
  3. Find the "C3V Online Playtesters" group in the list and click on the "Join Group" button to the right.
  4. Scroll to the bottom of the group list and click the "Join Group" button.
Shortly thereafter you will be granted access to the C3V Playtesters forum. Inside the Playtesters forum is a link to the C3V Online Playtesting Tournament.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 30th, 2016, 02:36 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

I requested to join the play testing group in July, but have still not been accepted. Am I missing something?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs