Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 11th, 2008, 07:34 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
KOTOR 3

I have heard rumblings that the KOTOR MMO is really KOTOR 3, i have seen stuff for chritsmas 08 release( not again!!!!!) is this true?
Old April 11th, 2008, 10:13 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: KOTOR 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris
I have heard rumblings that the KOTOR MMO is really KOTOR 3, i have seen stuff for chritsmas 08 release( not again!!!!!) is this true?
See, I've heard they are developing two completely different games. One, a KOTOR MMO and the other will be the Third installment of the KOTOR series. Of course no one really knows either way. Mostly just wild fanboy speculation. I'm not into MMO so I won't be playing that one.
Old April 11th, 2008, 10:51 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yea, we know no facts at the moment. Everything is just speculation. I still gotta play through Sith Lords anyway.
Old August 18th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!

One thing for certain is Star Wars The Force Unleashed IS NOT KotOR III.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 03:24 PM

naps420 Woo who?

I have also heard the same thing as well. 2 KOTOR games, one an MMO and the other will be the third (and last) installment in the series. Although it's all speculation, I've heard talk that the MMO will take place during the Mandalorian Wars. I just wish we had more info on these games. KOTOR 1 and 2 are by far, some of my favorate RPGs of all time!
Old September 2nd, 2008, 07:37 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

Sounds like some Uber fun!
Old September 10th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naps420 View Post
KOTOR 1 and 2 are by far, some of my favorate RPGs of all time!
Agreed. I wish they would redo both games for the 360 to incorporate achievements. I would so love to play the games again for the 3rd time again. I've beat each game 6x (Male/Femle, Light/Neutral/Dark Sides) 2x over also completing the love intrest story lines.
Old September 10th, 2009, 09:34 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Wow mega thread necro. I must say boo on Bioware for getting my hopes up. Still that trailer is the most amazing thing EVER.
Old September 10th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris View Post
Wow mega thread necro. I must say boo on Bioware for getting my hopes up. Still that trailer is the most amazing thing EVER.
BUMP!

LOL, JK. Anyway I didnt want to make a new thread since there was one that was already a discussion on the KotOR series. I had actually lost my train of thought tho...

Much like your original assumptions there was going to be a KotOR III and alot of persons assumed that it was the MMORPG and not 2 seperate games.

Hopefully they'll come out with a console version of KotOR MMORPG cause my PC sucks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games