Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old November 29th, 2008, 10:11 AM

kboleen is surprisingly tart
Re: Shadowrun players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naps420 View Post

I was highly disappointed in the PC/Xbox 360 Shadowrun game. It was an mediocre shooter IMO and just didn't do it for me. It was alright while it lasted, but for me, it had no staying power. I was very happy to hear that Microsoft considered it a flop and sold the right's back to the original creator. I've heard word around the net that there has been talks of them using the license for an MMO, which could be interesting. I wish other well named RPG makers would have tried to get their hands on this license. I could just imagine a Shadowrun game in the hands of Bethesda or Bioware, that could have made for one epic Shadowrun video game.
I always thought Shadowrun was the perfect setting for an MMO.

"Be of good courage..."
Old November 29th, 2008, 02:26 PM

naps420 Woo who?
Re: Shadowrun players?

Yeah, when I think of a Shadowrun video game, I think an MMO would be a good type to do it in. There used to be a few good Shadowrun MUD/MUSH back in the day (some may even still be around today). I've also always thought that it would do well as a First Person RPG (such as Oblivion and Fallout) or would be fun as a Sandbox style game (Such a the GTA series, Saint's Row series, Crackdown, ect..).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games