Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 15th, 2008, 01:46 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Re: Question about iPods

To put any kind of songs onto your iPod you DO need to download itunes from apple.com. It's free and painless and it took me about 30 minutes to download(I don't know if this is the same with everyone it's just my computer is really slow) You can also buy songs from itunes for just 99 cents per song. I hope I helped at all. You should definately get an ipod cause they're MUCH better than MP3 Players.

Old August 15th, 2008, 01:53 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Question about iPods

I bought an 80 gig iPod, and love it to bits. Yes, you do need iTunes, but GForce3062 explained it better than I did. One of the greatest things about them is that along with music, pictures, and video, you can use one of the bigger ones to back up obscene amounts of data. I have mine backing up almost my entire computer! Podcasts are another good thing that's free. The only thing I don't like about the whole thing is iTunes converting my music to MP4, or if you bought it online, MA4. That way, you can't easily share it with someone unless you actually burn a disc with those songs on it. But all in all, I love the whole setup.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General