Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 11th, 2008, 03:18 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
Tom Clancy Endwar

Just a shout -out to anyone else who may have gotten accepted into the Beta! I got my email today and I'm super excited.

If you did get accepted send me an invite through xbox live and be sure to put something about the beta in the invite!

Hopefully more scapers will get in!!

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old August 3rd, 2008, 08:47 PM

naps420 Woo who?
Re: Tom Clancy Endwar

Have you started playing the beta for this game? At first, I was under the impression this was just going to be a Tom Clancy twist to the RTS games, but after E3, I have found out that it's actually much more. I was shocked to hear that you control everything...with your mic! Anyway, I wish I was in the beta, but was just wondering how the game is if you've played it.
Old August 3rd, 2008, 11:29 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tom Clancy Endwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by naps420 View Post
Have you started playing the beta for this game? At first, I was under the impression this was just going to be a Tom Clancy twist to the RTS games, but after E3, I have found out that it's actually much more. I was shocked to hear that you control everything...with your mic! Anyway, I wish I was in the beta, but was just wondering how the game is if you've played it.

Actually the beta has come and gone. Tp put it simply, the game was and will be absolutely incredible. The ability to use voice commands has never been done better and the ability to work in tandem with another person over live vs two others is awesome! My usual group of Halo players has already vowed to give up Halo in response to what we experienced with the beta.

I would easily give it a 9 out of 10 and that rating could go higher when the finished product arrives in Oct.

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games